• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII SE Xbox 360 Console Bundle

jmoe316

Surprise, Surprise!

http://expertzone.microsoft.com/SitePages/ExpertZone/ResourceFileGateway.aspx?resourceId=1512

Hopefully that link works for everyone, it comes from Microsoft's retail training Expertzone website.

Includes:
- LE 250GB Black (White? Boxart is white, description says black...) Xbox 360 (Doesn`t appear to have any FF branding)
- 2 black (white? again, boxart and promo show white...) controllers (for a 1 player game...kidding, still awesome)
- AV Cable
- Headset
- Network cable
- Copy of FF XIII

All for $399

EDIT: Pic of PDF flyer:
image-0B1D_4B720E47.jpg

geeko

Wants me to register... no thank you.

Edit: Would have been cooler if there was some sort of graphic design on it. Love the 250 gig HDD tho.

Is this a special edition of the game (finally confirming a US special edition of FFXIII) or just a special edition FFXIII-branded console?

edt

hmm.....NO and NO?

wtf....

V_Ben

Banned
what the f**k. its a plain white 360 with the game and an extra controller? (plus a bigger hard drive) why would they bundle an extra controller for final fantasy 13, a single player game. for f**ks sake.

Edit:
Paracelsus said:
*looks at the [ONLY ON XBOX360] tag on the FFXIII cover*

: /

didnt see that :lol

Majine

Banned
If the FFXIII PS3 slim comes to Europe, I'm buying it. I don't care for this!

Wait a minute, two controllers? Is there co-op in FFXIII?

bardia

The little description says that the console is black yet in the picture it's white hmm....either way it's massive fail.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Kinda lame the 250gig HDD seems reserved only for game bundles.

So the only thing special about this is the box they bundled it in. The text even notes that a "standard edition copy of the game" is included, possibly implying there's a special or collector's edition. That's not included.

Not even a faceplate.

Edit: Ah, so the picture is worthless, since it's not the actual case design.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
OldJadedGamer said:
Picture is of a white system but description says it's black.
it also says FFXIII is a game when clearly it is a movie or a poop according to sakaku ^___^

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
:lol at two controllers bit and 360 exclusive. I wonder if the commercials are going to make it seem like it was exclusive much like how Modern Warfare 2 made it look like it was a 360 exclusive.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
2 controllers for a single player only game? ooh ok.

That only on xbox 360 I see. Well its not like that sticker lied before.

Looks like someone just pasted the picture of Lightning from the cover onto the 360 box...As well as the console itself.

Edit: The cover on the box for the bundle doesn't have the "exclusively for 360 label" on it.

LQX

They could have at least added a design on the console to make it more appealing. What marketing, but I guess a box with a anime girl is enough for some.

KingDizzi

Banned
I don't understand the reason for two controllers, no special design or even that faceplate, no HDMI cable etc. The "only on xbox 360" sign on the game box also does not make sense.....just a mockup maybe? :/

lawblob said:
Do we know how many discs the 360 version will have?

3 I think.

Top Bottom