• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

After 8 Eeveelutions, which one is the Greatest?

Ventara

Original 3 is the best.

Jolteon>Vaporeon>Flareon>Espeon>>>>Sylveon=Umbreon>>>>>Glaceon=Leafeon

Glaceon and Leafeon are horrendous. Can't believe it's some people's favourite.

6b2b2542ecbecc18014132e130ddb7ef.jpg

wmlk

Honestly, they're all great other than Sylveon. Sylveon sticks out like a sore thumb. Flareon is definitely the second worst after Sylveon, though.

My personal favourite is Espeon, though. Shout out to the holographic Espeon card.

Rosstimus

Banned
Full Ranking:
1. Leafeon
2. Jolteon
3. Sylveon
4. Glaceon
5. Umbreon
6. Espeon
7.Vaporeon
8. Flareon

I wouldn't call any of the designs bad per se. Vaporean is weird, Flareon is boring, Espeon is decent but doesn't really have a "hook". Others are good.

Acerac

Banned
Jolteon, now and forever.

I fucking loathe Vaporeon just because of how terribly balanced it was in PokeGo.

Espeon>>>>>Umbreon>>Jolteon=Vaporeon>>
Sylveon>>Flareon=Glaceon>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>leafeon

Leafeon is trash. Very lazy design IMHO

I'm kinda curious what a fighting, steel and ghost Eevolution would like like. I hope it's less like Sylveons and Leafeons aesthetically. The ribbon flesh still disturbs me and Leafeon is just lazy.

JoeM86

Poor Flareon.

I remember all the discussions

"Flareon would be great if it got Flare Blitz"

Then, they gave it Flare Blitz

"Flareon still sucks"

Macka

250px-197Umbreon.png

Umbreon is number one for me. I'm all about that edge.

Espeon is a very close second, and Vaporeon rounds out the top 3.

The original 3 designs are by far the weakest. I normally hate "pink" creatures, but Sylveon succeeds in actually being adorable.
Flareon was always dull, but Jolteon and especially Vaporeon are awesome. I'd say Flareon, Leafeon and Glaceon are the weakest. They receive very little fanfare at all on the internet, especially compared to the others. Sylveon is the one I like the least by quite a margin, but I can see that it fills a niche and seems to be really popular with the people its aimed at.

Personal Ranking
1. Umbreon
2. Espeon
3. Vaporeon
4. Jolteon
5. Leafeon
6. Flareon
7. Glaceon
8. Sylveon

I'll go by dick size:

Umbreon >>>>>>>>>>>>> Sylveon > Espeon > Glaceon > Vaporeon > Jolteon > Leafon >>>>>>>>>>> Eevee > Flareon

I read lots of pokesmut, I am an expert! As we can clearly see, Umbreon is the clear winner here with its absurdly sized wang.

Phoenixus

Pokemon coliseum cemented in my mind how awesome Espeon is, and despite having the better design how much Umbreon sucks in battle. So Esp, with Jolteon a close second.

Top Bottom