• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Every Extend Extra demo available from tomorrow

duckroll

Jonnyram said:
To be fair, it looks like a downloadable demo may be put on the official website soon. There is a greyed-out menu option saying "Trial Ver.". Fingers crossed.
http://www.everyextendextra.com/

But that Trial Ver thing has been there since the site opened. I won't be surprised if it's a stupid shockwave dumbed down version of the game for "trial". What's with these on-going stupid decisions people keep making? If the game is as good as it looks, put the demo online and they'll sell THAT many more copies. :(

reminder

Me after reading this: Every Extend Extra demo available from tomorrow

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Me after reading this: From PlayStation Spots in Japan.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

PLEASE be downloadable from the net! It can't be that hard...

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Well, maybe some Jap dude will get it, rip it, stick it up on torrent spy

*fingers frickin' crossed*

Haha I am going to have to make a point to download this before I leave Japan. I am guessing Yodobashi is the closest place with a playstation spot...

This is kind of silly. I don't really see very many playstation spots, especially compared to DS download stations. Those things are everywhere @.@

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
MegaTen said:
Is it really that hard to type out "Japanese"?

Is saying Jap offensive? Serious question, never struck me as so. I thought it was like saying "he's an Aussie" "He's a kiwi" instead of "He's Australian" "he's a New Zealander" makes it shorter you know.

EDIT: Well now, it seems McBacon is banned, so I guess my question is answered.

new question, was McBacon banned for that?!

catfish said:
Is saying Jap offensive? Serious question, never struck me as so. I thought it was like saying "he's an Aussie" "He's a kiwi" instead of "He's Australian" "he's a New Zealander" makes it shorter you know.

Yeah it definitely is taboo. I think because it was used pretty often in WWII. I don't really mind if someone types it or not because sometimes I am that lazy too ;p Plus he added 'dude' to the end which kinda nullifies it ;)

Haha funny story I accidently let this slip while waiting in line for DS Lites. When we were talking about the Spiderman Sentai show I said something like 'Crazy ___'. I dunno if anyone heard me but my friend almost slapped me silly.

Edit: damn I wonder if he got banned for that. For safety sake my post is now racism-free ;p

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Hopefully they won't be far behind with a downloadable demo. Since any demo downloadable through the Playstation Spot basically has to be able to fit in the PSP's memory, it can't be that large of a demo to distribute over the net. Probably 6-8 meg like the Loco Roco and Sudoku downloadable demos were.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
I don't think it will be that easy to rip the gameshare type of demo that works only on 2.71 machines :\

However, LocoRoco was available like that for a while, and then there was a downloadable demo too, so hopefully this will be the same.

Question: Is the Sudoku game that has downloadable demo a SCE made game?

Top Bottom