• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S3 |OT| The Darhkest Timeline

ZeroX03

Banned
3legendsotjts4l.png

3breakera6oshu.png

�� �� �� SEASON 3 TRAILER | TIME REMIX TRAILER �� �� ��

Main Cast
Victor Garber as Professor Martin Stein/Firestorm
Brandon Routh as Dr. Ray Palmer/The Atom
Caity Lotz as Captain Sara Lance/White Canary
Franz Drameh as Jefferson "Jax" Jackson/Firestorm
Maisie Richardson-Sellers as Amaya Jiwe/Vixen
Nick Zano as Dr. Nate Heywood/Steel
Amy Pemberton as Gideon/Rip's True Love
Dominic Purcell as Mick Rory/Heat Wave
Neal McDonough as Damien Darhk [Promoted!]
Tala Ashe as Zari Adrianna Tomaz/Isis [New!]​

Guest Stars
Arthur Darvill as Rip Hunter [Demoted...]
Wentworth Miller as Leonard Snart/Captain Cold
Tracy Ifeachor as Kuasa Jiwe
Jes Macallan as Special Agent Ava Sharpe
Courtney Ford as Eleanor Darhk
David Sobolov as Gorilla Grodd​

3breakerbrrsbz.png

Related OTs: ARROW S6 | FLASH S4 | SUPERGIRL S3
Season two available on US Netflix now. Use
spoiler tags
where appropriate.

Don't forget to catch this year's crossover event!

Pachimari

Good to see that Rip Hunter has been “demoted” although I would have liked a bigger change in cast, or maybe another new superhero added or replacing a team member.

I’m fine with less Rip. His absence was a good part of why season 2 was an improvement since it allowed the other characters to step up.

Also, I didn’t know Courtney Ford (Routh’s wife) would be appearing on the show.

ZeroX03

Banned
Wait, Darhk is a regular this season? This guy, man.

Yep. Here's a run down of (one of) the villains this season, I'm going to stick in spoilers just in case:

It's another evil villain team with big goals, this time they're more supernatural based. This Darhk is a resurrected post-death and is more serious like in Arrow than his jokey self last year. Gorilla Grodd (Flash) is a member. Kuasa Jiwe (Vixen) is also in. Of course when you talk magic, you think Constantine and they're trying to get him back too but scheduling might stop that happening.

Also it seems the Legends will be butting heads with Rip's team.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Thank you for spoiler-tagging this season's villains!

This is the only DC CW TV show I am in for this season. I will watch the cross-over, but Arrow is 'complete' in my eyes, Supergirl is boring and The Flash is hot garbage at this point.

nOoblet16

I fear this show has already peaked with Legion of Doom and won't be able to hit that peak again. Will watch for Caity Lotz.

Dysun

I'm a big fan of Rip, hope he still has a prominent role even though he's now been changed to Guest Starring

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Season 2 was great. Hopefully they can overcome that third season curse. But they already got the bad season outta the way in S1.

Heat Wave's going to 'Love Roasting' even more Nazis this year! I'm fine with him just roasting Nazis.

He's also going to Love that beach if the pictures are anything to go by, lol.

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
Yep. Here's a run down of (one of) the villains this season, I'm going to stick in spoilers just in case:

It's another evil villain team with big goals, this time they're more supernatural based. This Darhk is a resurrected post-death and is more serious like in Arrow than his jokey self last year. Gorilla Grodd (Flash) is a member. Kuasa Jiwe (Vixen) is also in. Of course when you talk magic, you think Constantine and they're trying to get him back too but scheduling might stop that happening.

If this season has a lot of supernatural elements I hope Ragman shows up. Seeing his reactions to the team's antics would be priceless.

Init for Queen Amaya and diet Brad Pitt

Professor Steel is Diet Brad Pitt?

Season 2 was an improvement over season 1, having Rip sidelined and Sara taking over was an improvement. Also better villains compared to Blandal Savage in season 1.

Can't wait to see how bad they mess up the timeline this season.

Ok, I can get with this.

Can't wait for this and the Flash on Tuesday. I loved Season 2,and hope Season 3 is just as good and so far the trailers is giving me the feeling that it is. LETS GO!!!

I still miss Captain Cold being part of the team though :(

yunbuns

I caught up on S2 about two weeks ago and loved it. I'll see if I can watch week to week but I'll probably end up binge watching S3 down the line.

kmfdmpig

S2, was so much fun if Arrow hadn't made such an amazing come back last season Legends would've been number one for DCTV.

Agreed. They really found the right tone last year by leaning into the ridiculousness of it all and adding some joy to the show.

ZeroX03

Banned
What a casual way to announce the GOAT is back.

I assume it’s a little later in the season because Matt Ryan has a beard for a stage play he’s still doing I believe.

Top Bottom