• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
^
They need to implement some kind of "auto" mode that will run the quest for you over and over till energy is gone.
Many f2p games I've tried have had something like this.

I know a lot of players would appreciate it.

My auto mode on iOS:

Switch control
+
giphy.gif

Hell yes new thread.

Spent all day grinding out Earth Keys so I could get the thief bracer.

Shit am I ready for a new mog event folks! Hope I can get as lucky as last mog event so I can grind! ELT may still be a bit too much for consistent grinding.

Also, JP has the FF15 banner now. I want.

holy shit guys

i just made a Nox macro that..... Uses Items (3x potion a run), Limit Breaks (roughly one a run), Esper Summon (about 95% chance a run) and Farms TMs while having clicks for Disconnect and Story pop up for overnight

it might be the best macro ive ever done

I built it in an effort to slowly grind out some of my remaining trophies overnight

eggydoo

Valentus, just used your olive on two headed Dragon....it was so ridiculously easy with the fast LB fill and the free attack. Felt almost wrong.

holy shit guys

i just made a Nox macro that..... Uses Items (3x potion a run), Limit Breaks (roughly one a run), Esper Summon (about 80% chance a run) and Farms TMs while having clicks for Disconnect and Story pop up for overnight

I built it in an effort to slowly grind out some of my remaining trophies overnight

... I need to make one that uses items, steals, and summons espers.

Celegus

Wife and I were hanging out on the couch playing Exvius and chatting when I decided to do one last ticket summon on this banner before it changes, so I held it out towards her without looking and said "Look a rainbow!"

And it was!

Not an Olive, but that's okay because it was RAMZA FLIPPING BEOULVE. Wooooo!!!

She tried it too and got Edge (ouchhhhh), and also reminded me that it's actually Wednesday not Thursday.

holy shit guys

i just made a Nox macro that..... Uses Items (3x potion a run), Limit Breaks (roughly one a run), Esper Summon (about 95% chance a run) and Farms TMs while having clicks for Disconnect and Story pop up for overnight

Very nice dude.

Silraru

I got a bunch of lb enhancer units. Who should I use them on? Got

Ace
Seven
Santa Roselia
Snow
Marie
Refia
Chizuru

I was quite fond of the "Don't Go Chasing Rainbows (Please Stick to the Blues and the Golds That You're Used to)" suggestion. Although, that may be too long.

Celegus

Haven't posted it in a while, but my wife's is 602 076 823 if anyone wants to add and help her friendlist out! Name is Bunches sharing Yun and I had her add GAF to her message, even though she doesn't actually have an account here.

Wife and I were hanging out on the couch playing Exvius and chatting when I decided to do one last ticket summon on this banner before it changes, so I held it out towards her without looking and said "Look a rainbow!"

And it was!

She tried it too and got Edge (ouchhhhh), and also reminded me that it's actually Wednesday not Thursday.
Damn, real jealous of that Ramza pull!

Nirran

Also, for the new lot who haven't added me. About a 850ATK Noc for your use.

077 602 847

Cleared some inactives.

Invite me, 340 155 644.

Sharing a 1137 atk Olive.

Added both of you. My code is 293.908.750 if anyone wants to add me. My Elza is about to break 600 with bracer this weekend. Got another bracer today trying to pull for a Shine. Still eludes me :( Got another bracer and excal though to work on.

Silraru

Also, for the new lot who haven't added me. About a 850ATK Noc for your use.

077 602 847

Added. Thanks :)

Edit: sent out a bunch of friend request. Please feel free to add me 462.587.077. Don't have much to offer but thanks for helping out. Do plan on trying to get Marie up.

Ken

And it was!

Lucky :eek:

I want one!!

mstevens

My second TM (Save the Queen) is finished! New team is Hayate, Zidane, Gaffgarion (all close to finishing), Ludmille and Chizuru. On deck are multiple Shines and Miyuki.

And it was!

Congrats! He's probably my most wanted unit.

robotuw

Friendly reminder that maintenance starts in less than 2 hours! (also it gives me an excuse to post in the new thread)

Prototype

Doing some quests today and found myself in Lanzelt Ruins and the music there plus the look of the place really took me back to FF4/6 for a moment. Looked up the song on the OST and it's Secrets in her eyes
https://youtu.be/Vrzzqs3n1AU Starts at 1:24:12 if the video doesn't load there
Just a realll good nostalgia hit earlier today. Been listening to the song on and off all day lol.

Also funny moment of the day was when a Goblin Mage cast *Banish* on... Cecil. Somehow the stupidity of that just struck me so hard and I couldn't stop laughing.

Alkez

GJ Alkez!

Thanks man. Was a last minute thing so I may take some time to fill out the OP some more. Just wanted to get an OT4 out there.

Oooohhh. New OT, made by Alkez.

Nice knowing you Alkez. See you again after your obligatory ban is uplifted.

Someone had the make the sacrifice lol. This community has given me a lot, was time to give back a little.

I was quite fond of the "Don't Go Chasing Rainbows (Please Stick to the Blues and the Golds That You're Used to)" suggestion. Although, that may be too long.

Ah sorry man. As I say, was a last minute thing. Rob's was the first one I saw that made me laugh so I went with it. Didn't really have time to gather a consensus. Maybe OT5?

KeRaSh

Can't believe I've been here since OT2 (I think?).
Finally back in TM farm mode until the new event arrives.

Prototype

Left the app running in the background and forgot about maintenance, came back in and it was letting me go thru the store. 35 new bundles were there. Tried to buy a 500 lapis bundle of a bunch of 6* awakening mats + gigantaurs and at that point it kicked me out.

All the bundles had strange names like Queen_45m_xxxx ( that's not exact but something like that)

Pretty weird. Can't go back into the app, now it just shows me the maintenance message.

Rixa

Left the app running in the background and forgot about maintenance, came back in and it was letting me go thru the store. 35 new bundles were there. Tried to buy a 500 lapis bundle of a bunch of 6* awakening mats + gigantaurs and at that point it kicked me out.

All the bundles had strange names like Queen_45m_xxxx ( that's not exact but something like that)

Pretty weird. Can't go back into the app, now it just shows me the maintenance message.

Obviously you didn't take screenies?
Always take some screen pics if you can be in when there is maintenance. People are curious to see what kind of shit we might get in the future.

Alkez

According to Nazta we're getting another attack + 15% from the mog king, but it costs 35k. Not sure if it's worth it for that much. Have to see how much currency we're getting from the rare spawn.

Kettch

Huh, my half price pull was Olive. 2nd 5* for me, wasn't expecting that.

Not really where I wanted my rainbow, but at least it wasn't another pre-change Rakshasa.

Huh, my half price pull was Olive. 2nd 5* for me, wasn't expecting that.

Not really where I wanted my rainbow, but at least it wasn't another pre-change Rakshasa.

Ladies and gents, let me present you with the worst 10+1 from this banner imaginable:

Literally 0 banner units!

From best luck... to worst luck in back to back posts.

This is BE in a nutshell.

Congrats and condolences.

So I said fuck it and did a few more 10+1s...

Forgot to snap a screen of the last one but it finally netted me an Olive. This was after a second Marie rainbow popped up. Had to ride that luck and it paid off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom