• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eyewitness

Status
Not open for further replies.
More

Italian-riot-police-take--006.jpg

Protestors launch fireworks at riot police during demonstrations against the opening of a new waste dump at the foot of Mount Vesuvius

Adriana-Iliescu-and-her-d-002.jpg

Adriana Iliescu gave birth to Eliza when she was 66, a record that has since been beaten. Now, at 72, she wants another child

Himalayan-Mount-Jomolhari-004.jpg

Mount Jomolhari, around 7,350 metres high, seen from Chilela, a pass situated between the Bhutanese valleys of Paro and Haa, bordering Tibet and Bhutan. Ascended only six times, access restrictions imposed by the Bhutanese government forbid climbers from the mountain

Camponotus-herculaneus-004.jpg

Studio image of a Camponotus herculaneus (a large ant). Swedish photographer John Hallmén magnifies images of insects he finds at a local nature reserve to reveal their true colours and facial features

Aymara-musicians-listen-t-002.jpg

Aymara musicians in Uyuni, southern Bolivia, listen to a speech by President Evo Morales during a ceremony held as part of the 'Bolivia Changes, Evo Fulfils' government programme

65th-anniversary-of-the-N-001.jpg

Members of the North Korean military watch a parade in Pyongyang to mark the 65th anniversary of the North Korean Workers' party

A-deer-forages-for-food-i-001.jpg

A deer rests in autumn sunshine at Dunham Massey, a National Trust-owned estate in Cheshire

An-Israeli-motorist-runs--006.jpg

An Israeli motorist runs down a masked Palestinian youth who was among a group of boys throwing stones at Israeli cars in the mostly Arab east Jerusalem neighborhood of Silwan. The boy was injured but his condition was described as stable.

International-Livestock-S-002.jpg

A young cowboy cries as he rides his horse during the annual International Livestock Show in Havana, Cuba

Dancers-from-the-Chinese--002.jpg

Dancers from the Chinese disabled people's performing art troupe during their show My Dream in Sofia, Bulgaria. The group was founded in 1987 and has since travelled to more than 40 countries

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
65th-anniversary-of-the-N-001.jpg

I find it funny that the guy on the third row is rocking blue socks. It seems so... non-conformist for Best Korea.

Menelaus

Banned
As a photographer, I disapprove of the embedding of large images without the crediting of the photographer.

As a news consumer, PRETTY PICTURES.

Jeramii

Banned
the one of the kid being hit by the car... oh man. :|

also, if you look at the fence on the far left of that picture it appears there is blood on it for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom