• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game soundtracks on vinyl | Analogue Gen 33fps

Had a chat with Data Discs, and they are collaborating with Yuzo Koshiro on more of his soundtracks, he confirmed Streets of Rage 2&3 are coming, also stuff they won't talk about yet! I said I was hoping for Actraiser, all I got was "that's a good call" ha. Nice blokes.

Oh damn, Yuzo Koshiro is the best.
Total longshot for sure, but I'd love to see 7th Dragon

As for shoe-ins, gotta go with Revenge of Shinobi

hawk2025

Also went through Mondo, the price difference was just too large for a couple of prints.

Happy that Mondo is distributing these, I will be picking up everything they put out that way!

Kind of regretting only getting the SoR vinyl now. Then again, if I got both, I would feel compelled to buy every release they come out with...so my wallet am cry less if I just pick the releases from the games I especially love.

7threst

oh yeah, some of my fellow ye olde guys/gals might be interested in this piece of gold:

5ec48731c0bc26881bd90f1cb9293555_large.jpg

http://www.c64audio.com/reformation.html

Wow... I need to have this!

Also, a reissue on vinyl of all three original Amiga-ost's of Shadow of the Beast in one vinyl-boxset featuring new artwork from Roger Dean on picturedisc, that would be the greatest thing ever.

They only game OSTs I've bought – because I generally don't listen to game music outside of their context – are the first two Katamari Damacy discs. I wouldn't mind having those on vinyl.

But I would LOVE to have the Zelda II OST on vinyl, done up as a deluxe edition.

Anyone one know where I might be able to pick up that sweet FF VII LE Vinyl (regardless of price)? My brother is a huge fan & I would love to see his face if I could manage to get one for him!

Oh nice, thanks for this! What would be a reasonable offer if I was to make one? Might try to save up and get this for him soon.

I can't really say anything about reasonable prices, but there's some sales history available on Discogs. They don't seem to move much so there's not a lot of data. I guess eBay is worth keeping an eye on, too.

BTW the link I posted should always list any copies of that release being sold, so you might want to check it every now and then.

amnesiac

Shiryu

Neo Member
Pre-ordered on the EU store, but this isn't a numbered release apparently.

Still, worth buying! Didn't know this was happening till a friend showed it to me.

Discogs had crazy prices for the numbered release, lowest €90, highest €270. Glad they decided to go for a reprint.

Kyari

I have like ... 6/1200 from the first run, its a neat thing to own even if all the CG pictures they use are just as cheesy as ever.

hawk2025

Just got my Shatter vinyl.

Again, thank you, THANK YOU very much for making this happen for us.

What an amazing and unexpected surprise this thread turned out to be!

hawk2025

By the way, it was shipped and packed beautifully and arrived quickly.

Based on the shipping price on the label from New Zealand to the US, they basically lost money on shipping this to me, so I'm really super, super grateful :)

Top Bottom