• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT8| ConFuchsia say beta is better

Eh if I have to go in and adjust a bunch of manual settings and take 30 minutes to set up a picture to look good then it's pointless. Give me the point and shoot review as that's what 99% of people do. Their reviews don't mean much as they throw around the best camera ever each year. There's no way HTC has a better camera than Samsung S8+ or the Pixel in real world use.

They avoided Lumia phones because Nokia wouldn't pay them their review fee.

Then they go and give shitty scores to one of the best cameras at the time, and 74 to the 1020, which still is one best cameras with 41MP and true hardware OIS.

But hey, it got a 90 from them so it's good, right? /s
Y'all can believe this all you want, but I'm a trust the pros. Nokia just has shit cameras.

Why the fuck does the Play Store have an actionable notification, when it throws you to the Play Store anyway? It's fucking pointless. How the fuck is this still a thing?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
From what I know, the 3Ts camera was alright. Nothing terrible or amazing. A better camera would be nice and considering current trends, I'm betting it'll have a duel camera set-up.

Too many phones with good cameras at or around that price point.

Hell the Moto G5 camera is really good for sub $300.

Another 3T like camera would be tough as the market is getting even fiercer.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
who's making the thread for I/O? this thread OP is so shitty and useless i'll never post here

Most of us fell asleep during last year's long ass bullshit. Couple that with zero hype in the old thread I'm not even sure half the regulars know the conference is tomorrow.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
IO is tomorrow? You're joking. Wow.

Android really is dead.

IO is tomorrow? You're joking. Wow.

Android really is dead.
About as dead as the headphone jack.

Let's predict the Google apps of 2017.
Hangups: A spin-off of the Google phone app, anything dealing with call rejection, number blocking, etc. will be handled in this new app.

Pickups: The new and improved Google phone app. By having an app that can only answer calls, we've provided a richer, more focused user experience.

EmiPrime

Nothing to laugh at. Only the highest rated social network out there.

image.php

Blackhead

Redarse
Most of us fell asleep during last year's long ass bullshit. Couple that with zero hype in the old thread I'm not even sure half the regulars know the conference is tomorrow.

i'm hyped for fuschia. The actions fragments ui looks like Duarte's true successor to webOS. i'll make a thread if becomes official

NeOak

I'm surprised I got 84 posts at all. I guess my Priv whining and S8 adventures were more than 20 posts.

CronoShot

So I had an LG G6 for a couple weeks before I decided it wasn't for me. During that time, I applied for the free Google Home promo and got approved. The same day I returned the phone, I emailed their promo team telling them to not send me the Google Home because I returned the phone.

Three weeks later, and lo and behold, the Google Home shows up. What do.

Jeffrey

So I had an LG G6 for a couple weeks before I decided it wasn't for me. During that time, I applied for the free Google Home promo and got approved. The same day I returned the phone, I emailed their promo team telling them to not send me the Google Home because I returned the phone.

Three weeks later, and lo and behold, the Google Home shows up. What do.

Keep it. You did everything you could.

What phone you looking at now?

Top Bottom