• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limbo coming to PC

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Source? Steam Registry Snooping. I am going to assume Valve didn't put the trailer on its servers for the laughs. Click below to have it download to your steam client if you want to view your self. I would upload it to youtube, but it is identical to the old trailer.

steam://install/80896

steama.png

steamb.png

So much for "You won't see a PS3 or PC version this time around, sorry."

The game should REALLY be played by many.

I have to know what is up with MS total inability to secure any form of third party exclusive? Its to the point of baffling...

Kevin

Weird, I emailed the developer like a week ago asking about a PC version and they replied saying they would take it into consideration. HA HA

TheOddOne said:
I liked it, but was a short expierence. Great to see it coming to other platforms, totally deserves it.
Really? For the money I thought it was a decent length. It took me a good few hours and a couple of puzzles / traps, really stumped me.

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
I dont have a 360 so I may end up buying this depending on the price. How much is it on the Xbl?

TheOddOne

Appollowexx said:
Really? For the money I thought it was a decent length. It took me a good few hours and a couple of puzzles / traps, really stumped me.
Yeah, I felt it was over too soon. But doesn't make the expierence any less enjoyable.

Seagoon

I played the demo of this back in the dark ages when I owned a 360 - I was always secretly hopeful this game would come to the Indie platform of choice.

Great if true!

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Anerythristic said:

I have to know what is up with MS total inability to secure any form of third party exclusive? Its to the point of baffling...
Die if you do (Allan Wake), die if you don't (Limbo).

Tthe game was just the right lenght IMO.

szaromir

Banned
Anerythristic said:

Who cares? Besides, most XBLA exclusives stay that way.

Sweet game, it does take 3-4 hours only but for $15 it's not a bad deal. A unique experience with the most disturbing deaths ever.

CiSTM

Banned
Great game. Some times it did get bit annoying since you had to time your jumping precisely and after many failed atempts you start to question yourself if you are doing some thing wrong. And usually it's just the timing. Still I will buy it again for PC.

Great news for everyone. More people should play this. One thing though, if you are thinking about getting on a PC, play it with a controller with vibration. For such a small detail, it really adds to the experience.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
I didn't get it so far. So I guess it would have to be cheaper than like 8€ to make me change my mind on PC. Do your magic, Steam. You know you want to.

Top Bottom