• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Party: The Top 100 announced

maxcriden

3DS game. Compilation of the best 100 minigames from all ten releases.

Supports download play. Arrives November 10 in NA. Will add more deets as they are available.

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHTCnDycWYg

January 2018 for EU.

Updates on included games:

Updated list:

DJpnIhZU8AA7u0E.jpg

56 out of 100 confirmed:

DJpMiEZUIAE3lsq.jpg:large

Source: https://twitter.com/PixlPlume/status/908122448515788800

Researched by PixlPlume and SlimKirby (known for Mario Party playthroughs on YouTube). They can pretty much recognize any minigame with almost only one pixel available, so yeah.

The only bad thing is my top 100 and their top 100 probably aren't the same. But I'm hoping most of my faves make it in.

_woLf

No online and exclusive to 3DS.

I am SO DISAPPOINTED. This is the exact opposite of what I've wanted for 10 years.

Shoyz

It's the Mario Party I've been dreaming of and it's exclusive to the 3DS, rare to get blueballed quite so hard. To laugh or cry.

Salsa

wow. this + online would have been the perfect true Mario Party return and I'd be really excited for it. bummer.

Alpha_eX

Why the heck isn't this on Switch? What a missed opportunity, all of my friends have Switches now and no one brings out their 3DS.

BetaM

Mario Party: Crash Bash edition

Wonder if the quantity is enough to carry it on its own, as minigame depth varied a lot.

FiveSide

Banned
This was an awesome surprise. Really hyped for this, it's a great idea, there's a ton of phenomenal minigames (all 100 could easily be excellent, depending on their choices), and it's long overdue given how many entries there are.

Banned
"Top 100"

Then why the hell is that flag pole spinning game in there? Or that luck based cheep-cheep one?

Metalmarc

Couldve been one my Christmas gaming party choices for the Switch oh well.

Instead January 2018 for 3ds, multiplayer fun sucked out of xmas this year thanks Nintendo

Matticers

Can you imagine just being able to hand off joy cons to people and being able to play this anywhere? It would be the perfect pick up and play party game. But nope. Nintendo gonna Nintendo.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Nintendo, why the fuck aren't you rewarding people who jumped back in with the Switch? I haven't owned and enjoyed a Nintendo console since the GameCube, and I'm sure there are many others like me. I don't do handheld gaming... the opportunities to bring your audience of happy Switch owners some of the good stuff they missed are ripe for the picking.

Goddamnit.

Great idea, though.

Top Bottom