• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Zapages

sonic3zv5az.jpg

link.jpg

epita2002_27.jpg

tucan.jpg

18ocn_328.jpg

rocket.jpg

afoto5xz.jpg

16.jpg

55.jpg

Cosplay39.jpg

DSCF0380_edited.jpg

animedreams20060298legato5zt.jpg

animedreams20060435legato9kx.jpg

DSCF0755_edited.jpg

Animecon2005_0129_Marcia-e-Flavia%20.jpg

001.jpg

ghibli99

A few more... all from here (link), from which many have already been posted.

Cute Lei-Fang:
16%20lei%20fang.jpg

Kick-ass Big O!
bigo.jpg

More cool Gundam madness:
god%20gundam%2001.jpg

And a nod to RahXephon:
rahxephon.jpg

RumFore

Banned
Who new dress up could be so much fun, especially in a dark room by yourself. I just pray the ones that look like girls are really girls. Thanks GAF.

Piscopink

I love when people dress up like characters they already look like!

Deviant_Id___Silent_Hill.jpg

as opposed to:

shgroup3.jpg

BUT!
The second group does get an "A" for effort. Notice Heather's holding the
"Beam Sabre" you get when you beat the game and kill more enemies by fighting than shooting. Now if she could quickly change into a PrincessHeart outfit, we'd have a winner! :lol

Junior Member for life!

M3wThr33

Banned
Piscopink said:
I love when people dress up like characters they already look like!

THAT'S my biggest complaint. Few Americans play to their body type. We're all raised being told we can do whatever we want.

Of course, if they did work to their body type, what would they be?
Fat girls = that thing from FF9?
Fat guys = Krew from Jak?

Inumaru

StRaNgE said:
My friend Melonie does some cool Cosplay and believe it or not she is in the states.

motoko2hires1.jpg

more

http://www.innocentgorepenetration.com/cosplay.html

Uh, no more love for this? Holy shit. A-fucking-mazing. Very hot.

For the record, it used to be true that Japanese cosplayers were better than everyone else. However, anymore, I'd say they're just more consistent. Well, we may out-fat-chick-them 99-to-1. But still, the best U.S. cosplayers I've seen are as good or better than the best Japanese cosplayers these days. That the Japanese are still needlessly deified in this topic (one of *cough* many) is certainly NOT surprising to me, however.

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
I second all the love for these dedicated cosplayers. Whether they're from the east or west, the costume parts bought or made, a lot of these folks deserve a lot of credit. Great stuff! Some of the likeness is scary...
SolidSnakex said:
And this dude isn't a cosplayer, but he looks just like Mr Satan so i'm posting it

297160109538ic.jpg

:lol Superb! On that note, I have one from a trip to Japan a couple of years ago:
Hokage_01.jpg

Top Bottom