• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameCrush prostitution is now live.

http://www.gamecrush.com/

GameCrush is the first social gaming site that allows gamers to meet, match and pay to play other gamers. Designed for both male and female gamers alike, GameCrush offers games to suit a variety of tastes, from casual web-based games to the hottest console titles.

How does GameCrush work?

There are two types of GameCrush accounts - Player and PlayDate. Players can view and select which PlayDate they want to play with and on which game. PlayDates get paid to have fun and play!
Here's a picture of the GameCrush girls promoting the service at PAX Prime
heLLq.jpg

Victrix

*beard*
I clicked through a profile and found a bio with this gem

"POTATOFACE: THIS CHICK IS HOT!!!!!!!!.....i'd drag my cock a mile over broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie"

pje122

Victrix said:
I clicked through a profile and found a bio with this gem

"POTATOFACE: THIS CHICK IS HOT!!!!!!!!.....i'd drag my cock a mile over broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie"
Hahaha! I have a feeling this thread is going to be entertaining...

Wait, so you pay to play with these girls, is that what they're saying? :B like, co-op games and stuff?

If that's what it is, that's ridiculous :lol :lol

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Sohter.Nura said:
Wait, so you pay to play with these girls, is that what they're saying? :B like, co-op games and stuff?

If that's what it is, that's ridiculous :lol :lol

Actually you can play with male gamers too.

This guy seems fun

2HOBI.jpg

Zanboo

Puts the M in Member
LiK said:
playdates? are there playsex options?

kaylagirl: Sometimes I feel really flirty and might give you a show on camera. Be really nice to me and you might get lucky! :eek:)

Haha, there are guys.

I should get a job there.

Girl: So, uh, you like Halo?
Me: Well, I thought the first game was kind of maze-like and the level design in general wasn't good. I had my issues with--
Giirl: *disconnects*

BooJoh

I'm trying to decide whether this is better or worse than Love Plus, but I'm just not sure.

Wario64 said:
Actually you can play with male gamers too.

This guy seems fun

2HOBI.jpg
Are those paper cutouts? :lol

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
Seriously, I know it has been said.. but why is she orange?

That's not normal.

DiscoJer

This reminds me about those 1-900 commercials you often see on TV.

The women in those commercials are sort of attractive in a cheap sort of way, but well, not really. Pretty average looking.

Same with this. Only the one on the left edge is one that I would take a second glance at in real life.

Except at the one who obviously tried that fake tanning cream stuff and ended up orange (that happened to my father...)...that's just funny.

edit: I shouldn't judge people on their looks (especially as I am not much to look at) but then again, these people are trying to basically make money off of theirs. So...I can't feel too sorry.

BooJoh

Gravijah said:
You realize people prostitute for a reason, right?
Not sure why this was directed at me. I was merely drawing a comparison because both this and Love Plus capitalize on desperately lonely gamers, which sets a disturbing precedent.

Top Bottom