• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT4| You're a detriment to your squad

DaBoss

They changed two maps that were pretty charger friendly if the chargers positioned themselves fast to two roller friendly maps lol. At least for Splat Zones.

LostAnkh

Anyone up for some friendly matches? I just got the game after renting it a few months back, and would like to get the hang of it.

Azure J

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01oeru4.jpg

Why couldn't these be from Tentatek? Tenacity from Tentatek would have put these stunners on my face forever. :lol

Huh, my internet decided to reset by itself a few seconds before winning. Oh, and you still lose points in squads if you're S rank by disconnects, lost 2 points.

Nico_D

Anybody? Come join me and eating ogre in squad? B'ish team forming.

edit: B, B- and A- are looking for one more team member to join us in a squad battle.

Nico_D

How did we lose that? Damn.

edit: 69wpm, It was because of map change, I think.

edit 2: one more member again. I've little over 30 minutes before have to leave for a doctor's appointment.

How did we lose that? Damn.

edit: 69wpm, It was because of map change, I think.

edit 2: one more member again. I've little over 30 minutes before have to leave for a doctor's appointment.
You're Teemu right? Did you guys find a 4th? Your name is greyed out in my list for squad battles :(

Mellopillow

Neo Member
Man, why couldn't I have just won my first ranked match today to get the one point I needed to move up to S.

you were at A+99 but couldn't get over that hump robot guy? D: how long have you been trying?

I can only get that feeling in private matches with gaf for now, haha. It's gonna be a long road from A- 44 to S rank for me

i'm willing to help you geg or anybody rank up. I've been helping my gf rank up all this time in twin squad and she's A- now haha, there's no consequences in it for me so I'll help!

OT4? Feels like just this morning I was posting in OT3 :p

Yeah the bucket is a lot of mindless fun but the Gatling gun really requires a ton of ink management and smart charging.

Robotguy

you were at A+99 but couldn't get over that hump robot guy? D: how long have you been trying?

i'm willing to help you geg or anybody rank up. I've been helping my gf rank up all this time in twin squad and she's A- now haha, there's no consequences in it for me so I'll help!
I didn't play any real ranked until earlier today. Tried to get my one point so I could play squad battles without risk of dropping but I accidentally went into the match with the wrong loadout, and wrong gear, and then lost the lead in the last 5 seconds. Then my rank just mostly went down hill for the rest of the day after that.

Nico_D

Last one for me. Then gotta run. Thanks to everybody, let's try again.

edit: one more. This a last! Really!

Top Bottom