• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Data East Arcade Classics Coming To PlayStation Network?

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
http://www.siliconera.com/2010/05/31/data-east-arcade-classics-coming-to-playstation-network/

PlayStation Network may be getting its own collection of digitally distributed Data East games. Burnin’ Rubber aka Bump ‘n Jump, Express Raider, and Lock ‘n’ Chase are PlayStation 3 and PSP titles, according to the ESRB.

The ESRB also lists G1M2 as the “publisher” for the above titles, which makes PlayStation Network ports a likely scenario. G1M2 developed Data East Arcade Classics for Majesco. Burnin’ Rubber, Express Raider, and Lock ‘n’ Chase are also in the Wii compilation.

If those three games are coming Magical Drop and Burgertime can’t be far behind.

28l9dly.jpg

Express Raider:
Express-Raider.png

Burnin' Rubber:
358_1.png

Lock n' Chase:
Locknchase.png

Agent X

Very interesting. I was planning on getting the Data East Arcade Classics for Wii, but if they're coming to PSN and compatible with both PS3 and PSP, then I'll probably just wait for the PSN releases instead.

BTW, I'm still waiting for the North American release of TurboGrafx-16 classics, too.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
It will be so awesome if DreamCast, Data East Arcade, Turbografx, and Neo Geo come to the PSN. :D

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
ULTROS! said:
It will be so awesome if DreamCast, Data East Arcade, Turbografx, and Neo Geo come to the PSN. :D

I'm still curious as to why the choice to not release the games on the Wii's Virtual Console. I have the Wii disk, mind you, but it seems puzzling to skip VCA if they're doing digital distribution elsewhere.

INDIGO_CYCLOPS said:
Honestly what are they supposed to be doing?! HAHAH

Maybe fixing the boxer's trunks....ummmmmmm....how about...

Massaging the fighter's stomach...

Fixing cuts below the belt...

All with their mouths...ha...ha...:lol

Tain

CHELL YEAH

FUCKIN

ATOMIC RUNNER

CHELNOV

or

GET THE FUCK OUT.

Chances are they'll get the fuck out.

Top Bottom