• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you have a go to footwear (if any) when you're at home?

I've been wearing these for the past four years (on my third pair) and I don't think I can go back to anything else. I don't like being bare feet at home. So these are awesome. You guys wear any comfy footwear at home?
s-l300.jpg

Sai-kun

Banned
I'm either walking around barefoot or in some socks if I'm going out later, but never shoes or slippers or anything.

Flip-Flops that actually go in-between your toes (the footwear formerly known as thongs.) for when I might be trouncing around outside or my basement. Home to me includes these areas.
I have some comfy slippers as well.

lunchtoast

barefoot, or socks if i'm planning on going somewhere later. I also have slippers for winter but i'll just wear socks instead.

D i Z

Delicately plucked flowers are what I walk on when I am at home. That's all that will be graced and allowed to touch my bare tootsies.

I have wood floor.

So bare foot for 3 seasons and sometimes wear fuzzy toe socks it gets cold.

20120818-094611.jpg

I only have 3 pairs. Kinda regret I didn't stock up when I had the chance.

All those socks people. How clean are your floors? I can't imagine the bottom of your feet after like an hour of walking around.
Especially those of you who have furry pets.

Xe4

Banned
Mostly just socks. Sometimes barefoot. Almost never shoes, unless I forget to take them off.

Top Bottom