• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |OT3| "That sounds like the GameTrailers guy!"

Auctopus

rFcQeo9.jpg

R1cuPyv.jpg

0E5xT09.jpg

15EpAAw.jpg

qgwnvqq.jpg

PG9QAjD.jpg

xII1xPl.jpg

YZCLzCs.jpg

ZeoVGM

Banned
OT3!

Little suggestion for the OP, however: links to their individual Twitter profiles and a list of their names on GAF would be nice.

Huber has been a machine cranking out all these reviews. Can't wait to see what the output of Ben's out of state assignment was. Some sort of preview event I'm sure

Uncharted is definitely not for me nowadays (I did enjoy 2 though), but I thought Chloe (red shirt) looked kind out of place in the footage. I think it was the bright red and bright blue clothing. It seems off to me.

ShadyK54

Ahhh, just the Huber Syndrome I was hoping for.
Summerslam hype(?)

Lmao, their rant about Corbin/Cena without having seen SD.

Edit: I just wish one day Brad and Huber will talk about the Omega/Okada trilogy or the G1 :(

Spoiler: it will never happen

Would looove to hear their thoughts on the trilogy should they watch them. Such good matches.

Lmao, their rant about Corbin/Cena without having seen SD.

Edit: I just wish one day Brad and Huber will talk about the Omega/Okada trilogy or the G1 :(

Spoiler: it will never happen

Edit 2: The Mahal/Nakamura rant...Brad is one of us.

arkon

Just want to chime in and say I enjoyed the latest Friend Code. I like the idea of them doing a full playthrough of something on stream and then doing a more in depth discussion on a podcast of their overall impressions. I think it's a good way to look at retro games in particular, especially when they compare their thoughts to then vs now.

Maybe something to do for the Hall of Greats entries.

Joqu

I really haven't been as active as I should be in these EZA threads considering how much I still watch these guys, so here I am. Gotta at least make a post while it's still fresh.

L&R <3

Hey there OT3

Just to comment I did not like the Movie podcast that much. It's more of a friendly talk than anything and it's not that entretaining. So Patreon back to $5.

Top Bottom