• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3DS XL on sale for $160 at Best Buy (Dec 9th - 15th)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
The Mario Kart Bundle XL is $160 you guys

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Nintend...178&skuId=6957045&st=3ds mario kart&cp=1&lp=1

------------------

This is what's in the ad:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333691

3DS
Nintendo 3DS>>>>>$129.99

(Note: Ad DOES NOT list Red 3DS w/Super Mario 3D Land as being on sale YMMV)

Nintendo 3DS XL>>>>>$159.99 *New Pink/White 3DS XL Lauches 12/9 as well*

(Note: Ad DOES NOT list Blue 3DS XL w/Mario Kart 7 as being on sale YMMV)

SAVE $20 When you Buy ANY 2 of THESE 3DS Titles ($39.99 each)

Paper Mario Sticker Star
Super Mario 3D Land
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Style Savvy Trendsetters
Mario Kart 7
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask

---------------------

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333686

Found next weeks flyer at BB today. the blue/black, red/black, and pink/white 3DS XL's will be on sale for $159.99 Dec 9th thru 15th.

Ehhhh, this is very tempting... I've been trying to hold out for a model with two analog sticks but I know that won't be for a long time...

M-PG71C

Pink and White 3DS XL? Oh man, thats tempting like no-one's business. I been meaning to upgrade. I'll have to consider it, thanks!

Drago

Pink/White too. Guess that one has quietly gone on full retail sale instead of previously being limited to odd promo deals on non-gaming stores.

Great price.

Will get one for a Christmas gift, but still waiting to upgrade mine until later. Its pointless to upgrade to not play anything on it right now.

QP3

I remember they had an essentially identical sale of the 3DS last year at this time. It is when I picked up mine, along with 3 games (B2G1).

These things are going to go like wildfire.

Does this include the SKU that includes Mario Kart on the SD card?

Can anyone confirm this?

Bleah. I'm ready to take the one I bought at Toys R Us back just so I can buy a normal one and get Mario Kart physically...

EDIT: Nah, never mind. I still have a free 30 dollars from the Toys R Us gift card, making mine the better deal despite not having a physical version of MK7.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
The Pink/White one is just pink on top and white everywhere else? Blah! Whys nintendo suddenly so bad at colors.

I am so tempted by this, but I just bought a Vita on BF. Maybe if I had some assurance that the DQ7 remake will be released in the US I would jump on this deal.

ruxtpin

Banned
seriously... wth... I buy a 3DSXL the day after black Friday at $199 and then a few days later I find out I missed getting it packaged with Mario Kart, and now it's dropped by 40 dollars. fuck you Nintendo.

AniHawk

seriously... wth... I buy a 3DSXL the day after black Friday at $199 and then a few days later I find out I missed getting it packaged with Mario Kart, and now it's dropped by 40 dollars. fuck you Nintendo.

next week it will come free of purchase with a deluxe wii u (only $99.99).

hmmm... I can't see this going any lower for a while. I'm not the one to care about colors usually, but the two-tones definitely are hindering my giddiness over this deal.

Galang

Banned
Wait white on sale too? Can't say no to this deal...

Edit: Nevermind Pink/white... ugh :( Still a good deal I guess.

Some stores will refund a price difference within 30 days. Also some credit cards like Visa Signature will do that, but you have to send them the receipt and paperwork. Check your CC benefits guide.

ruxtpin

Banned
Some stores will refund a price difference within 30 days. Also some credit cards like Visa Signature will do that, but you have to send them the receipt and paperwork. Check your CC benefits guide.

This was GameStop. I'm not holding my breath that they'll honor a price difference.

NNNNOOOO!!!!!

One more week....thats all I needed to have the money for it. Damn. I'm not gonna want it at full price the week after now lol :(

DigitalOp

Banned
fffffffffffuuuucccc.....kkk

Payday Friday.... $20 BB Gift Card....

3DS XL for 140....

Pull the trigger?

Do I sell for profit? or keep it? fffffffffffuckkkkkk

Top Bottom