• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

Just started playing with my T300RS - is there no force feedback at all?

In FM Apex on PC there is a bug, where the FFB goes away almost entirely if you alt-tab out of the app and go back to it later.

But yeah, even in the Xbox One demo, there is almost no forces on road surface in a wide angle around the center until you peak slip-angle where you can feel a wall of force telling you "steer further and the car will go sideways". Probably the worst FFB I ever felt in the demo on-road (off-road is kinda ok)... and I played FH1,FM5, FH2, FM6, FM Apex as well with the same Thrustmaster wheel.

mauaus

Dont know if this is frowned upon but would it be possible to split the cost with a friend that wants the PC version if i want the XBO version?

Tall Paul

Awesome OT! Finally got my 's' today so got round to demo...actually better than some full games so I'm well up for full release as loved FH2.

Neil_J_UK

Getting the dreaded stutter issue on PC version :(

980ti, 6600k, 16gb ram, gsync on - don't suppose there has been any fix mentioned recently?

Strider

980ti, 6600k, 16gb ram, gsync on - don't suppose there has been any fix mentioned recently?

Everything that I saw said the stutter issue was fixed once they updated to the new drivers... You're all updated?

cheezcake

Is this the insane car jitter and general stutter? Changing back to dynamic settings and locking at a solid framerate seemed to fix it for me

Stevey

......sigh

For a new page:

Alright boys and girls of ForzaGAF, I have the spreadsheet ready! I removed all the old info, so you are going to have to re-add yourself.

Quote this post to see the link and then add in your info!

Sweet, added myself, will be on on regular Edition launch

Top Bottom