• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Walking Dead Season 1 & 2 releasing October 14th on PS4 and Xbox One

icespide

Banned
according to amazon. This is the first time I had seen actual release dates

0sMQR2z.png

yqgDXFP.png

cut off my hand if old

I've been out of the loop on this, but have all the episodes been release? Or does this give a time line when to expect the rest?

I've been waiting for all of Season 2 to be released before playing it.

CREMSteve

Yes, been waiting for this. Avoided Season 2 and everything about it in hopes that a PS4 version would be released.

Hopefully my choices from the PS3 edition of season 1 carry over to the PS4 edition of season 2.

I'd be choked if I had to buy S1 all over again.

Anung

Un Rama
Needs to be cheaper and both in one package for me to want to bite. Would also need to get rid of the stuttering problem the consoles had and be more polished.

LAA

Thought this was gonna be a confirmation thread...(Not that I really want them anyway)
Will be stupid when telltale confirm this, felt like we've known about it for a while, remember hearing about a Mass Effect PS4/X1 collection too (Which I would actually like)

I'm more than happy to pay 30 bucks each for these. Already own them on last gen but I want to support telltale. I really like these games.

Zimmy68

Not trying to thread crap but aren't these basically flash animation type games?
What benefit would it have on the PS4/Xbone?

fasTRapid

Banned
Hopefully they'll have actually stable framerates. I heard it was barely playable on PS3 and hold off for a proper version.

GQman2121

Banned
What are there two episodes left in Season 2?

I'm shocked these are not $20 considering their age the price of the last gen season passes.

Top Bottom