• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2017 |OT| Makes us all rotten

Isn't it an important arc or whatever though?
Kind of. They're advertising this season as vs elite 10, but while some more minor confrontations with the council will happen, the actual face offs for the seats won't since it's only just happening in the manga, and a lot of the lead up to that is controversial to say the least

Line_HTX

8FQI6Sb.png

Whoops… my mistake. Can't believe I did something so stupid. GAF-chan's gonna cut my pay!

GAF-chan gonna get banned.

zulux21

You're a good man.

It's not in the next one either.
eincwfwcfucr.png

unless I am missing a delay announcment Violet Evergarden should be out in japan in January.

it won't be legally out for the rest of the world until spring, but it should be in the winter season..

Kind of. They're advertising this season as vs elite 10, but while some more minor confrontations with the council will happen, the actual face offs for the seats won't since it's only just happening in the manga, and a lot of the lead up to that is controversial to say the least

yeah I really don't get the teasing in the trailers given that is unlikely to happen this season.

I mean I think there is like a
camping trip or something that the group runs into the elite 10... but it's hardly a big confrontation

I also like how you use the word controversial instead of just calling it what it is... pure garbage lol.

Wow. The bar for the Wall of Shame has lowered dramatically it seems. What are yall even doing???
Unexciting summer season so nothing to argue/be hyped about.

Not that there weren't shows the community liked like Made in abyss, there just weren't many.

I supposed but given the popularity I would have assumed that one would have been streamlined to an anime announcement.

kind of have been expecting an announcement for fall 2018 for it.

fair enough I missed that one :p
I mean again it's a less traditional shonen which probably makes some studios more wary to pick it up. It'll probably get an anime soon though

zulux21

I mean again it's a less traditional shonen which probably makes some studios more wary to pick it up. It'll probably get an anime soon though

yeah, and if it wasn't a shonen jump series I would agree that it would make a studio more wary to pick it up.

but a very popular shonen jump series should be an easy sell to most studios even if it isn't traditional.

Instro

I see we've escaped community

Wow. The bar for the Wall of Shame has lowered dramatically it seems. What are yall even doing???

Wasn't long ago that these threads we're hitting 6-7 iterations per season. I mean I'm not good about posting anymore, but I imagine the thread is more enjoyable when it's not moving at warp speed.

I don't even know what I'm watching this season, but I'll give most shows a few episodes worth of a chance anyway. Except stuff like idolmaster.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Phew. Back to where we belong.

Who know what dangers we may have exposed OT to during that short period.

Hmm, not sure what to watch this season. Hmm... will probably check out SideM.

There's a special pre-episode already out. Helps link SideM to the original show.

phaze

Don't jinx us! We need this. Anime needs this.

it won't be legally out for the rest of the world until spring, but it should be in the winter season..

Well yeah, that's what I was talking about.

----

Children of whales looks nice, gorgeous art direction even If I'm not fond of chara design all that much. Dunno about YLiA but Occult Nine got a lot of praise for direction/storyboarding later on so I hope the director will deliver.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Children of whales looks nice, gorgeous art direction even If I'm not fond of chara design all that much. Dunno about YLiA but Occult Nine got a lot of praise for direction/storyboarding later on so I hope the director will deliver.
I was confused when I saw the title 'Children of Whales'.

I first thought it was going to be about the kids belonging to gacha addicted parents.

Instro

Whales and Magus Bride stick out to me this season, but admittedly I'm not overly familiar with anything else airing.

Kakegurui 12 [END]

That was an interesting end to the anime. It left the door open for another season.

While I'd like another season, I am fine with this being how the anime ends. It was a fun ride but it didn't do nearly as much as I would've liked them to. The faces and crazy eyes were the best parts about the show.

I remember the days when I posted in the thread. Never dethroned Cajun sadly.

Cajun was a beast.

Haha what a story Mark!

Oh hi, Mark!

Stuart444

Phew. Back to where we belong.

Who know what dangers we may have exposed OT to during that short period.

There's a special pre-episode already out. Helps link SideM to the original show.

Oh, cool. I'll look into that later or tomorrow, ty

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
For my 21st birthday this weekend, I'm planning on doing a drunk Love Live marathon.

Aiii

So not worth it
Oh lol, random episode 26 for Nanbaka appears on CRs updated episodes lists.

Good, there can never be enough Nanbaka.

Edit: oh lol its a school anime parody.

John Blade

I guess we have life after anime and for me, I just got into a massive emotional roller coaster where my mom have to be hospitalize as her body is killing herself and I have to get a surgery where I can't sit down well now for a month and have an open wound from it.

Gamers! 12 [END]

Well that was a fun ending to the show even though it was a painful to watch in some parts. At least Amano-kun got through to Aguri in the end and left off on a good message there. Reaction faces were the best in this episode though. I am going to miss this band of idiots and their misunderstandings.

Also, holy moly, the fan service in this episode. They kind went all out this episode.

Ascheroth

Garou 13

The new OP and ED are real good.
Might be my favorite episode yet. Loved Leon's 'recovery' among that farmer family. Was so heartwarming when they told him a simple 'good job' at the end there.

I'll watch Magus Bride and Kekkai Sensen Beyond, and continue with Fate/Apocoroco

Will Check out infini T or whatever but full cg anime is gross so I'll probably drop it.

John Blade

Can't much to say except it follow the formula which is fine for the most part. An issue from the previous episode is solve but another issue came up because an incident from Junta playboy personality and now Ami kinda accept her best friend, Kotomi to take him away from her. This didn't go as plan and somehow Junta and Kotomi kinda solve they own personal fear (fear of opposite sex) and the misunderstood is kinda fix. Also, you notice the DNA Hunter might have some emotional feeling toward Junta which you start to alter how she react to Junta. Either way, this issue is now solve for now but wonder if the DNA hunter have the guts to take down Junta as she now got the bullet she need to change Junta for good.

Top Bottom