• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro Wiiware Luanch Line-up unveiled

Xater

batbeg said:
There was only a limited amount of them, even though they're obviously not physical cards.

What? That's stupid.

Well I guess it's good I no longer enter those points immediatly after I bought the game.

Oh and it seems like that if NOE can fuck something up they will...

CTLance

F#A#Oo said:
How much is that FF:CC going to cost in £? and has anyone done a total package of the cost from elsewhere e.g. Japan/NA?

I'm scared! Should I be?
Expect to be milked like a cow if you let them.
mh63gk.gif

Anyway, look at this:
2vd39.jpg

Capndrake

cordonbleu said:
So does the Euro launch = Australian Launch?

Have not seen any OFLC Ratings released for WiiWare games?
Off the top of my head the OFLC has rated:

-ActionLoop Twist
-Critter Round-Up
-Dr. Mario & Germ Buster
-Final Fantasy
-LostWinds
-Pirates: The Key of Dreams
-Star Soldier R
-Toki Tori

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
cordonbleu said:
So does the Euro launch = Australian Launch?

Have not seen any OFLC Ratings released for WiiWare games?

What Drake said and probably the 20th, Nintendo should tell us soon but who the hell knows really.

Sharp

Mdk7 said:
DR Mario, YAY!!!
For ONCE, USA owned.
"For once?" You guys got Mario Kart early too. And Wii Fit. Nintendo's giving you all kinds of preferential treatment for some reason (maybe to make up for the fact that you still don't have Smash? Right, you still don't have Smash.

Never mind).

Edit: Ah, I see the original release was lies anyway. Really never mind.

Saitou

Banned
FUCK YOU NINTENDO

WHY MUST YOU WITHHOLD THE AWESOMENESS THAT IS STAR SOLDIER R FROM ME

YO MOMMA SUCKS COCKS IN HELL

;______;

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
i came in to post:

congrats, europe, on a solid launch lineup!

but then i read the update, so i'll just say:

oh..

well, at least you can be sure the launch lineup will not be any worse, actually potentially better, than the us one ; )

Update, 12.05pm: Nintendo has been in touch to say "not all eight titles will be immediately available from the May 20th launch date". The wording in the press release was, "From 20th May onwards a whole host of brand new creative games from developers across Europe and the rest of the globe become available, including..." followed by a list. We've asked Nintendo to clarify which ones will be out when.

Ahahahahahahahahah europe

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
batbeg said:
There was only a limited amount of them, even though they're obviously not physical cards.

Let me clarify this: do you mean that there won't be cards anymore on the official sites? Or just that they're frequently out of cards because they don't provide many of them?

batbeg

Kilrogg said:
Let me clarify this: do you mean that there won't be cards anymore on the official sites? Or just that they're frequently out of cards because they don't provide many of them?

To be honest I only ever had enough points to buy the cards once, but it was my understanding that when they ran out a few months back, they never replenished them. I mean, surely they will one day, but I don't believe they regularly will, no.

Shiggy

batbeg said:
To be honest I only ever had enough points to buy the cards once, but it was my understanding that when they ran out a few months back, they never replenished them. I mean, surely they will one day, but I don't believe they regularly will, no.

I think they do, at least in Germany.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
Just managed to snag a 300 Wii points card on the French site, so yeah, they still provide cards from time to time.

batbeg said:

What? All cards are avaiable in ample quantities for me. I have a Dutch account btw... don't know if that matters.

Now... to choose between Paper Mario and LostWinds... @_@

batbeg said:
Next Tuesday (ha! At least we have separate WiiWare/VC days!).

According to nintendo.se, new WiiWare titles will be released every other Friday after they're done with the launch titles.

Top Bottom