• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 Beta Thread: [Brewmaster]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taborcarn

aKGLV.gif
I know now why you cry.

Swag

Obsidian Destroyer effects are so good, and this new Interface, also the new lines in Learn. Some heroes don't have them implemented yet I guess, Dragon Knight and Skeleton King are silent

So good.

Conceptor

Fuuuuuuuuck, them changing up the hotkeys means the item hotkey config I grabbed off the dev forums doesn't work anymore. I think there's at least one other person who was using it

bind "SPACE" "+inventory_meta"
alias "+inventory_meta" "bind q inventory_1; bind w inventory_2; bind x inventory_5; bind e inventory_3; bind d inventory_6; bind z inventory_4"
alias "-inventory_meta" "bind q ability_1; bind w ability_2; bind d ability_4; bind e ability_3; bind f ability_5; bind r ability_6"
alias "ability_1" "dota_ability_execute 0"
alias "ability_2" "dota_ability_execute 1"
alias "ability_3" "dota_ability_execute 2"
alias "ability_4" "dota_ability_execute 3"
alias "ability_5" "dota_ability_execute 4"
alias "ability_6" "dota_ability_execute 5"
alias "inventory_1" "dota_item_execute 0"
alias "inventory_2" "dota_item_execute 1"
alias "inventory_3" "dota_item_execute 2"
alias "inventory_4" "dota_item_execute 3"
alias "inventory_5" "dota_item_execute 4"
alias "inventory_6" "dota_item_execute 5"

Tenck

Hope to play as Anti Mage some more but I am scared of the OD players I will undoubtedly find on the servers haha. But OD is also a fun character, so I want to find an unwilling AM victim :3

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
What else could it be?

are you joking me, that is obviously NP's new ult animation.

Rabid badger bounces around the map, striking enemies close to the cage point that are in vision. Each enemy hit beyond the first adds 7% damage.
BADGER UPGRADABLE: Increases damage and bounces.

are you joking me, that is obviously NP's new ult animation.

Rabid badger bounces around the map, striking enemies close to the cage point that are in vision. Each enemy hit beyond the first adds 7% damage.
BADGER UPGRADABLE: Increases damage and bounces.

DO WANT

HenryHSH

IN CASE ANYONE MISSED IT ON THE LAST PAGE GUISE:

mangixpandarenbrewmaster.png

edit: [PIC=************/A5uS7u=?mangixpandarenbrewmaster.png]************/A5uS7u=?mangixpandarenbrewmaster.png[/PIC]

calder

Last few weeks I've watched so much Dota2 I feel like I have at least a bit of a handle on the meta game. I have favourite teams, favourite heroes and a few favourite players (although the actual meatbags who tappity tap tap the keyboards to make the heroes move around and do cool shit are pretty fungible really, I mainly cheer for the teams who play a pleasing style to me). I'm keeping up on The Defense and TPL, and I've even started watching players stream a bit to get more of a feel of how micro gameplay works.

It makes me want to, you know, play Dota. ;) I've never played the WC3 Dota though I guess I could, and I don't want to play LoL or HoN. Hurry the hell up and expand the beta Valve, don't make me play LoL, visually I just can't bear it. :p

Oh, and who are good players to watch stream? I've found a few decent ones, but sadly so often I start watching a stream and enjoy it for 5-10 minutes until the moron drops a racial epithet or homophobic slur. Always an insta-leave for me, I'm too old to listen to jackasses defend using the N word because he doesn't actually hate back people. FFS gaming community.

Swag

Yo The_Player, your the king of reposting, First the images of Lycan etc, and now the thing about Heroes in Learn, like you don't read the thread
KuGsj.gif

"What does Single Draft mode mean?"

The game picks 3 heroes for you. You are able to pick one of the three to play or trade with a teammate for one of their 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom