• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones - Season 7 photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speevy

Banned
uhm...yes...that kind of started this :p

When I was a girl, I saw my mother being whipped by a strange man. She seemed to enjoy it. That man was my father, Oberyn Martell.

He taught me how to use that whip to knock over buckets and lasso weapons from far away. Now I have dishonored his memory and joined a foreign war.

*ssssssssssssssssss*

That is my snake noise.

Chuckie

When I was a girl, I saw my mother being whipped by a strange man. She seemed to enjoy it. That man was my father, Oberyn Martell.

He taught me how to use that whip to knock over buckets and lasso weapons from far away. Now I have dishonored his memory and joined a foreign war.

*ssssssssssssssssss*

That is my snake noise.

Lol!

SpaceWolf

Banned
And X-wing pilot Jess Pava from The Force Awakens!

JH-starwars-postimg-527v.jpg

Holy shit! I can't believe I never realized this.

Elandyll

Banned
You know what, I don't care about the haters... The first time Jon will meet Dany will be hype as Fuck.

July is so far away :/

Nev

Banned
Oh my fucking god please no more of the snorefest that is Sam and his girlfriend and their stupid baby.

Nobody cares.

On the other hand, looks like the northern girl queen will have a more prominent role which is nice. Let's just hope they don't destroy the character by overdoing it just because people liked her.

PD: In for Brimund as true rulers.

Symphonia

Banned
Intrigued to see what happens at King's Landing this season. Hopefully no more sibling sex lol. It seems too obvious that Jamie would Kill Cersei, so something else will probably happen regarding her death, but it's almost like he would need to kill her for his arch to mean something at this point.
She's indirectly responsible for the death of all three of their children.

She should've died at the end of last season.

Black_Sun

I had wondered about that. I assumed he can't have kids now but I don't remember that being stated.

Not only are they related but the DNA they share between each other (seeing as they come from a full on incest family) would make Jon genetically closer to her than a half-sibling would but less than a full sibling.

Basically their kids have a high probability to come out like Viserys or Joffrey

Kaizer

Banned
Oh my fucking god please no more of the snorefest that is Sam and his girlfriend and their stupid baby.

Nobody cares.

On the other hand, looks like the northern girl queen will have a more prominent role which is nice. Let's just hope they don't destroy the character by overdoing it just because people liked her.

PD: In for Brimund as true rulers.

Awww........I like Sam & Gilly :(

How do think Dany will react if she finds out she's not the true heir to the targaryan dynasty?

Do you think she won't care and she's come too far or do you think she will yield the throne to jon?

Monocle

They may not have ever shown the throne room. I don't remember if we ever saw Stannis on his throne or not. Too busy sexing up Mel on awesome map shaped tables.
Wait you mean that's not how you plan an effective war?

Oh man, fetch me a scroll and a really fast bird.

I had wondered about that. I assumed he can't have kids now but I don't remember that being stated.
doesn't mean he can' try.
Aren't they related? Not that it would be out of place on a show like this, but eww, no.
they're not brother/sister like jamie and cersei, or father/daughter like craster

as long as they're not that close, like a first direct line of blood, than in this universe it's okay. ned's parents were cousins and his family turned out fine. sansa was willing to marry her cousin robin.
I really hope we don't get Jon banging his aunt just for the fanservice.
1. i really hope we do get Jon banging his aunt and

2. i don't think it's fan service, i think this was meant to be. they're arguably the 2 main characters.

fantomena

What's soon you think? Next couple days? Couple weeks?

There's some assumations about this week, someone on r/gameofthrones or/and r/freefolk found out that the official HBO YT channel had a private video in the GoT playlist and the Long Walk promo has been remvoed from the official YT, Twitter and FB HBO accounts.

The private video is gone now from the playlist, but it was here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLO79iP69FaZPuQ6JUvKxGcoVEm4in3muC

I can confirm the private video thing was real, I saw it myself yesterday, but they have apparently removed it.

I think this week is a good bet for the trailer. There's some machinations behind the scenes and they have been ramping up a few teases this week. We'll see. They probably wouldn't want to do it late in the week since it's a holiday weekend.

High res copy of the poster:

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
What do you guys think is going to happen with Cersei? She ended up being my favorite character in this.

Oh man, she's so fucked up. I mean, she's a smart cookie, so she might be able to figure something out but she sealed her death certificate the moment the wild fire lit up. She now has the Unsullied, Martells, Dothraki, Tyrells and 3 big ass dragons against her. She even pissed off her own people and now she has the biggest and strongest army against her? she ded

Magus1234

I'll be very surprised if Jaime doesn't kill her.

You think he is going to let his knighthood define him? Interesting, but I can't see what she could do that would have him do it. Imo if anyone will it will be Arya, though I hope not. In my ideal situation I would have Jon and Danny team up and fight the dead army, weakened they will be beat out by Queen Cersei and she rules the 7 haha/

Oh man, she's so fucked up. I mean, she's a smart cookie, so she might be able to figure something out but she sealed her death certificate the moment the wild fire lit up. She now has the Unsullied, Martells, Dothraki, Tyrells and 3 big ass dragons against her. She even pissed off her own people and now she has the biggest and strongest army against her? she ded
Cersei is many things but I dunno if I would call her smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom