• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Switch EU launch line up.

Have we had anymore infomation on what the EU's gonna get for the Switch launch line up?

Switch is not region locked therefore we can frollick in the US and Japan's offerings also

All I can see confirmed so far is

Confirmed for launch
Zelda BOTW
1-2 Switch.
BombermanR
Skylanders
Just Dance 2017
Binding Of Issac (digital only or maybe not)

Launch Window/Spring

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Arms
Snipperclippers (Digital only)
Has-Real Heroes
Fast RMX
Disagea 5
Rime
PuyoPuyo Tetris
Shovel Knight

15941388_643916709124730_8655427471267718945_n.jpg

Worth pointing out this doesn't include unannounced stuff, stuff with no date, virtual console, or indies (probably)

Lom1lo

This is awesome. Otherwise it would be like in a restaurant with a large menu, you cant decide what to eat.

Alpha_eX

I have the press release and it only lists Zelda, 1-2-Switch and Snipperclips (Digital only), but this isn't in a section clearly marked launch line up so other titles may be missing.

stalker

Nintendo Spain lists something called Snipperclips as an eShop game for march. Not specifically March 3, just March.

EDIT: just beaten.

Akai__

There is just no way that I'll buy one now. Not at the price of 349€ at Media Markt nor at the price of 329€ at Game Stop. They are insane if they think that they can compete with 249€ PS4 and Xbox One bundles at those prices.

This is awesome. Otherwise it would be like in a restaurant with a large menu, you cant decide what to eat.

Are you for real? lol

Zelda BOTW & Bomberman R were the only ones from the us list I wanted anyway.

From the Japanese lineup I'd like:

Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence with Power Up Kit
I Am Setsuna
Puyo Puyo Tetris S
Disgaea 5
Romance of the Three Kingdoms 13 with Power Up Kit
Dragon Quest Heroes I & II

But who knows when those are coming or how many of them are going to even release outside Japan. I assume I Am Setsuna, Puyo Puyo Tetris S & Disgaea 5 will make their way over eventually (Disgaea 5 Complete & puyopuyo are TBD in the us), and maybe the DQ heroes compilation. Nobunaga & Romance have/are getting English localisations elsewhere, so hopefully we'll get those at some point too.

Zelda BOTW & Bomberman R were the only ones from the us list I wanted anyway.

From the Japanese lineup I'd like:

Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence with Power Up Kit
I Am Setsuna
Puyo Puyo Tetris S
Disgaea 5
Romance of the Three Kingdoms 13 with Power Up Kit
Dragon Quest Heroes I & II

But who knows when those are coming or how many of them are going to even release outside Japan. I assume I Am Setsuna, Puyo Puyo Tetris S & Disgaea 5 will make their way over eventually, and maybe the DQ heroes compilation.

I am setsuna is in the US launch line up.

Maiar_m

is it sad that Bomberman is my system seller? Because I feel sad. Although I'm cautiously optimistic about ARMS. I'm surprised that didn't make the launch cut.

You know a launch line up is bad as it gets when:

A: The launch line up is not announced

B: When everone asks what games Will be available on launch

C: When the consumers has finally put together a list (that Nintendo couldent bother with) and that list sucks bonkers

Kikorin

Zelda in March, Mario Kart in April, Splatoon 2 in ? (Summer). Well, start to seems tempting to me. Also I would split the price with my brother...

Top Bottom