• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KVO THE ULTIMATE BATTLE 2012 | Fighting game tournament (JP) | May 4-5

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Archive not working for anyone else? It says "Broadcast Not Available" and tells me to go to iplaywinner's jtv page. Which no longer works.

edit: seems as though twitch is down is general.

MrDaravon

fubarduck let's go!

Archive not working for anyone else? It says "Broadcast Not Available" and tells me to go to iplaywinner's jtv page. Which no longer works.

edit: seems as though twitch is down is general.

You talking about the iplaywinner archive? Was working for about an hour ago, and twitch itself seems to be fine.

Bizazedo

1. Kyamei (Wesker/Nova/Vergil), DIE-chan (Firebrand/Morrigan/Vergil), Chou (Strider Hiryu/Magneto/Vergil, Wesker/Magneto/Vergil)
2. Spinking (Zero/Dante/Vergil), kubo (Vergil/X-23/Dante), Kusoru (Viewtiful Joe/Frank West/Rocket Raccoon)
3. OGTY (Nova/Doctor Doom/Super-Skrull), Bashijun (Magneto/Vergil/Doctor Doom), Yokohama M.O.D.O.K. (M.O.D.O.K./Doctor Doom/Strider Hiryu)
3. ABEGEN (Tron/Thor/She-Hulk), Shimada-san (Haggar/Dormammu/Doctor Doom), G.X (Spencer/Hulk/Doctor Doom)

Good to see Nova representation :).

MrDaravon

Huh, I don't think I've ever seen the multiple flame pillars in xfactor 3 from Dante

AND HOLY SHIT was that a xfactor 3 Dante comeback against a whole team?

MrDaravon

They're not doing anything, there is literally a maid talking on mic right now.

Uh okay this just got really fucking weird

Azure J

I am so mad that I couldn't watch everything last night thanks to a surprise stomach bug. >_<

Did I miss a lot? I did get a laugh from this though:

<&#65380;&#65417;´&#65381;&#969;&#65381;>&#65417; => [&#12491;&#12491;&#12491;] &#931;( &#65439;&#1044;&#65439;)&#9484;&#9632; &#9632;

lmfao

Edit: And now twitch is behaving horribly with a "something went wrong" error on every stream I try to watch. :(

Dahbomb

1. Kyamei (Wesker/Nova/Vergil), DIE-chan (Firebrand/Morrigan/Vergil), Chou (Strider Hiryu/Magneto/Vergil, Wesker/Magneto/Vergil)
2. Spinking (Zero/Dante/Vergil), kubo (Vergil/X-23/Dante), Kusoru (Viewtiful Joe/Frank West/Rocket Raccoon)
3. OGTY (Nova/Doctor Doom/Super-Skrull), Bashijun (Magneto/Vergil/Doctor Doom), Yokohama M.O.D.O.K. (M.O.D.O.K./Doctor Doom/Strider Hiryu)
3. ABEGEN (Tron/Thor/She-Hulk), Shimada-san (Haggar/Dormammu/Doctor Doom), G.X (Spencer/Hulk/Doctor Doom)
Why can't I HOLD ALL THESE VERGURLS?

JeTmAn81

Since the archives are back up, now watching what I think is KVO grand finals from last night. Spinking looooooooove him some Reverb Shock. Disappointed at Wesker instead of Strider on Chou's team. So many dropped conversions from air throw for his Wesker too, looks like he hasn't put much time in.

Top Bottom