• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Batman: Arkham Knight screenshots appear, including Harley Quinn [Up: Fullsize]

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
At least... I think these are new?

BnsoV1-IAAELZXy.jpg:orig

BnImVxYCYAAujiR.jpg:orig

BnkZA4NIYAAhINm.jpg:orig

Source: https://twitter.com/BatmanArkham

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Those are some really pointy ears!

If he does the bull charge he will violate his code.

I hope the batmobile handles well. I want it to feel like it's heavy. I hate it when games make driving in a car feel like your floating, such as Sleeping Dogs.

bumpkin

Looks slick!

Were any of the rumors about a delay to 2015 substantiated? I'd really love to be playing this in a few months.

RalchAC

The car picture seems from some kind of Riddle challenge. Looks cool.

I hope the batmobile handles well. I want some to feel like it's heavy. I hate it when games make driving in a car feel like your floating, such as Sleeping Dogs.

I agree with you. Some heavy feeling will be cool for such a monster.

And I didn't like Sleeping Dogs car driving at all :(

I really dislike the batsuit. It's way too over-designed and armor-esque; it looks more like one of those batman action figure varients than something I would actually want to see batman wear.

The car picture seems from some kind of Riddle challenge. Looks cool.

I agree with you. Some heavy feeling will be cool for such a monster.

And I didn't like Sleeping Dogs car driving at all :(

It almost ruined the game for me...If you can't get driving right in an open world game then I have a hard time enjoying your game.

VanWinkle

Hard to tell much since the shots are most likely downsamped, but the amount of detail definitely on the characters looks great.

Top Bottom