• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen coming to PS4/XB1 (fall 2017)

DKHF

To commemorate Dragon's Dogma's 5th anniversary Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen is coming to PS4/XB1 in fall 2017. Only announced for Japan so far but almost certainly coming west (considering they're bothering with an XB1 version and XB1 is dead in Japan among other reasons). Dark Arisen will also be released on PC for the first time in Japan (was already released in the west last year on PC).

Edit: Confirmed for the west on the Dragon's Dogma Facebook/Twitter pages.

https://www.famitsu.com/news/201705/23133262.html

Famitsu article preview:
DAf-9k9UIAEBf5A.jpg:large

Dredd97

please be 60 fps
please be 60 fps
please be 60 fps

shit, lets not beat around the bush here, it probably won't be, they'll go for 4K and 30 won't they?

bugger....

Zhao_Yun

I almost thought that a PS4 port would never happen, but glad that I was wrong.
I nearly bought the game on PC, but now I don't have to anymore :)

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Finally and thank yoouuuuuu

Can't wait to dive back in with decent visuals and frame-rate. You know, I've almost forgotten how wolves hunt.

please be 60 fps
please be 60 fps
please be 60 fps

shit, lets not beat around the bush here, it probably won't be, they'll go for 4K and 30 won't they?

bugger....

They've been pretty good about aiming for high frame rates with the previous sets of remasters. Hopefully the same will be the case here. At the very least on PS4 Pro/Scorpio.

Seijuro

Great news. Started it on 360 shortly before buying a PS4 and never got back to it. Will give it a second shot for sure.

Great stuff; I will get this game for the fourth time. Been one of my most wanted remasters for a long while. Hopefully it'll be 60fps like the PC version, but that they also put a bit of effort into improving the visuals as well.

Top Bottom