• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Worst Game Ever is Out [worse than Big Rigs]

lefantome

16k8al5.jpg

30rsnle.jpg

THIS HORRIBLE GAME DOES NOT REPRESENT ITALIAN DEVELOPERS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfvJe70fJAI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7ngaLVM71o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kWpQkrZGdM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4KdcRHoXOA

Matrix Gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFD-5gUxQrI

DAWNLOAD (yes dAwnload) it here to play it [New link! the exe could not work]

If you want to enjoy the full experience you can play it, only 500mb lol

Maybe Navarro could make a review

How To play (translation of the official site instructions):
-dAwnload the game
-unzip the .rar archive
-double click on UDK-install.exe
-Install it
-Start the software, in settings set time limit on"0" and respawn on "yes"
-Select Map and select "Map A" from the list.
-Select "Start Game"

Gioventù Ribelle is a game developed by a never seen before software house for a project of the Italian government to celebrate Italy 150° Anniversary.

The game was announced months ago and was supposed to have some historical and didactical features.

what we got:
The actual games is a Unreal Development Kit FPS, with the standard menùs,audio,no ai,texture missing, a lot of bugs etc..

If you kill some soldiers you can heard "KILLING SPREE!!!"

No historial features neither didactical have been found in the game yet.

So if you want to play it and you have crysis style system requirements, just dAwnload it.

Stay Tuned on June 2nd and September 20 for Episode 2 and Epidose 3 of the game (yes it's official)

Italian President of the Republic (age 85) "watching the game"
pres_2_jpg_640x360_upscale_watermark-small_q85.jpg

lefantome

Alextended said:
Lol. Government funds paid for this? How much?

they said it was made for free.

:lol:

@haunted: you should play it to get the full experience.

is there any way to incorporate youtube videos?

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Well ok, if they didn't ask for money, the result makes some sense. It's still fucking embarassing however. Why did they release it at all? Why did they show it off to that president dude? Is there press around it? You guys should use its awfulness to educate the public about actual good games and what it could have been, yet isn't... It just misrepresents the medium so much, when something supposed to be historical and educational ends up being a shitty fragfest that isn't even fun... Wtf...

If they ever make a Greek one like this (they won't) they should get Taleworlds to make a quick Mount&Blade total conversion with ancient Greek city states and myths and history blended into quest setups and lord relations... Would buy. Chariots!

lefantome

Alextended said:
Well ok, if they didn't ask for money, the result makes some sense. It's still fucking embarassing however. Why did they release it at all? Why did they show it off to that president dude? Is there press around it? You guys should use its awfulness to educate the public about actual good games and what it could have been, yet isn't... It just misrepresents the medium so much, when something supposed to be historical and educational ends up being a shitty fragfest that isn't even fun... Wtf...

the game is ufficially released, this is only the first episode. yeah it's free.

play it

The loading Screen:
UDK2011-03-1800-45-09-04.jpg

N4Us

You can't walk through walls. Just by that alone it's a little better than Big Rigs.

Still hilariously bad looking, though. I liked it when he shot the guys who were standing guard and ignoring him.

lefantome

N4Us said:
You can't walk through walls. Just by that alone it's a little better than Big Rigs.

Still hilariously bad looking, though. I liked it when he shot the guys who were standing guard and ignoring him.

No we can. try it.

It loads all the new map segment all at one time and sometimes the characters falls or we had to wait for the loading (without a loadin screen)

FoxSpirit

I was robbed!!

I came here looking for something hilariously broken, instead of just having a big turd. Bah, this ain't no Big Rigs at all. Bad? Sure. Horrible? Yes. Big Rigs? No way.

Jeff Albertson said:
I'd rather play this than Superman 64 anyday

There is an ongoing LetsPlay of that game, it's so very, very bad. Fortunately the player still handles it like a champ. Go watch it.

lefantome said:
ehm only map A work, you had to select this map before playing the game.

I'm going to trnaslate the instructions

Ah right, gotcha. Yeah, just got it running :)

Edit: Hmm .. might have to play this when I'm more awake. Where are the options lol?

Edit 2: Nevermind, found the ini file. For anyone who wants to know, it's the UDKInput.ini file in the \UDKGame\Config directory.

yeah well you can't compare this to Big Rigs because that was a retail game, this is just comparable to a free mod of Unreal. Looks funny though :D

This... thing is a part of one of the various initiative to celebrate the 150 years of the Italian State. So this is the motive poor Napolitano has going to see it.

More specifically, this multimedial project was founded by the Ministress of Youth, Giorgia Meloni:
3page-img1.jpg

I smell a potential fabulous avatar in this image.

Kikujiro said:
This is how we do things in Italy.
we kiku :p (you're kikujiro from rpgeye rite? XD)
that being said, yeah this game looks like pure shit, if they got even a penny off it from italian government, I'd feel pissed off :|

lefantome

Barberetti said:
Ah right, gotcha. Yeah, just got it running :)

Edit: Hmm .. might have to play this when I'm more awake. Where are the options lol?

you mean in game options? there are no options.

you can't change resolution as fai I've seen. lol

Top Bottom