• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fan remakes first Grand Theft Auto 5 trailer with Lego

clem84

Gold Member
I'd buy a lego GTA if one was made. Even if the violence would be animated like the characters falling into pieces when shot at or when run over by a car. It'd be funny... For a few hours at least.

Once again this begs the question- why don't all these recent Lego game worlds resemble this? A world actually built from Legos?

zomaha

can't believe the first trailer is already a year old, which is probably the amount of time it took this guy to make this

Haunted

Once again this begs the question- why don't all these recent Lego game worlds resemble this? A world actually built from Legos?
Yeah, I really didn't like this in Lego Batman. I mean, it makes a clear distinction between what's destructible (made of Legos) and indestructible (made of real world materials), but surely there are other ways around that.

I'd buy a lego GTA if one was made. Even if the violence would be animated like the characters falling into pieces when shot at or when run over by a car. It'd be funny... For a few hours at least.
LegoCityUndercover.jpg

Top Bottom