• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You're banned from NeoGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

faints.gif

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
bitch about gaf
go back with tail between legs once ban is up
bitch about gaf replacement site

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Look up if anyone's mourning me since I am a very vain and shallow person.

bitch about gaf
go back with tail between legs once ban is up
bitch about gaf replacement site

Oh this too. Except replace sign up with hit up for the tenth time that day. :p

He walked along the trail and the small house lay ahead. It was night out and through the old trees the moon was pouring down, if only faint. He shook his head as walked as a thought of her crossed his mind. The house approached as fast as he did. There was a mailbox outside that was built out of bones. There was a single paper sticking out from it, and it was a sheet of coupons for a grocery store. He stepped across the cobblestone walkway to the old oak porch. Up the three steps and outside the front door lay dozens of empty canisters of strawberry-flavoured yogurt. He paused and thought how this witch could help him. And his problem. There was nothing he thought of that would or, rather, could get him out of this. But nevertheless he sighed and knocked three times. Rap rap rap. As he waited he glanced through the only window, old pane glass with a weak frame. There was a red and yellow shag throw-rug and a coffee table. One glass sat atop, filled half with some dark drink. He waited some more and then heard some soft footsteps, faint then near. The door opened and

Ezalc

I'd find the mod who banned me and challenge him/her to fisticuffs. If I lose I just suck em off and hope they'd let me come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom