• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Murdered: Souls Suspects - Teaser Trailer / thank you Detective-GAF!

Jb

Plot synopsis reminds me of:

shadow_of_destiny_frontcover_small_8GQfd0Be5qcaAw9.jpg

Or Ghost Trick I guess.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Grimnoir Ghost Trick.

Alex

Do people really think this concept was created by Ghost Trick and that a murder mystery is "grimdark" if it doesn't adhere to whimsical cartoon sensibilities? :lol

I promise to backpeddle if there's a sinking sub stage with rad music, though!

Do people really think this concept was created by Ghost Trick and that a murder mystery is "grimdark" if it doesn't adhere to whimsical cartoon sensibilities? :lol

I promise to backpeddle if there's a sinking sub stage with rad music, though!

What was the first game to do a ghost puzzle game? I'd like to be educated.

sublimit

Banned
That trailer looked ugly and boring as shit.Just one muddy color,flat lighting, boring photorealistic characters and a catch phrase that is supposed to make us go "wow"...
Ew.

sublimit

Banned
It's mature and gritty. Dark and edgy.

It could be "mature","dark" and "gritty" while still be beautiful/interesting to look at.I love old black and white films and the way they used light to show atmosphere while they also looked dark and gritty.

This trailer was just plain ugly and boring for me with a totally uninspired art direction.

Just this second watched the trailer via Tomb Raider and instantly had flashbacks to Shadow of Memories. Very pleased to see I wasn't the only one.

CamHostage

Still no developer listed for this one, huh? I can't tell why Square Enix is promoting this game in such a haphazard manner, it's not high-profile enough to get hype going through teases yet they're barely giving those interested anything to bite on. (I guess the 2014 release date explains a lot, but then why bother teasing it in the dead of the calendar year instead of at E3 or even GDC, especially when the scheduled PS4 event was clearly set to be a newsleader and this ain't a next-gen game?

Pooya

a trademark for this appears

capture56fx1.png

as you can see, it's trademarked by KK Square Enix, meaning this game is definitely developed in Japan, I thought this was assumed to be by Airtight? I think the Engrish title is a give away that it's Japanese title too. either way I wonder who's developing.

Top Bottom