• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda: Breath of the Wild assets leaking [possible spoiler material incoming]

So, there's rumblings on 4chan that the game's compressed file (Wii U version) is on NUSGrabberGUI, but there's no ticket file to actually play the game yet. Nothing significant or spoiler worthy has leaked yet, but I just thought I'd let everyone know to keep their eyes and ears peeled because it's gonna get harder to avoid spoilers over the next week.

That said, here's a high quality piece of title screen art (nothing new, just a high quality version of the middle of the Master Edition map), and there's also a folder of sound effects floating around that belong to the Guardians (the various clicks, grinding sounds and buzzes that they make).

Dug

Banned
Here's the imgur version:

HrstkTa.jpg

For those saying their IP range is blocked, just hit enter on the URL proper. It just doesn't like hotlinking, you're not actually blocked.

I suggest not looking into this much. It's probably a highly interpretive version of Link and Zelda's battle with Ganon. Much like how the Life in the Ruins trailer showed the highly stylized versions of humans.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
Might be a good time to make a dedicated spoiler/leak thread.

Top Bottom