• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ - Characters, Specials, and Stages Discussion

HardRojo

If it's Piccolo, I really hope he takes off his cape and turban during his intro and they make some noise as they fall to the ground.

cordy

Banned
Piccolo and 18 are my guesses. Piccolo will probably have regenerative health and a lot of long-range stretchy moves. 18 will probably have unlimited energy and be a rushdown character.

If I don't get into the beta

tumblr_nimbgbYnHU1qfcr7so1_500.png

Agree with everyone that is has to be piccolo and probably 18 to have a female appearance. Hope they incorporate piccolos expandable limbs and 18 unlimited energy. Trunks looks exceptional and is a stable member of my team regardless of who ends up appearing in the final roster.

RocBase

^Details on the beta and how to sign up for it will be provided on the 26th of this month.

Btw, Bamco uploaded all of the footage of the tournaments that they hosted at EVO, for anyone that missed it up and wanted to check it out:

Day 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66ejfF-dI6k

Day 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7ZCo-YfZ3g

Someone did God's work and posted time stamps too, should be the top comment in both videos. Mostly recommend just watching Day 2 since by then people were starting to figure things out.

HardRojo

You guys get what I'm saying. I won't accept any other different intro for Piccolo that has nothing from what's been mentioned above.

I wish Piccolo would just keep the cape and turban on in this game. It's such a unique cool look in this series other than just a different colored gi.

Spman2099

I think the three that are most likely to get in next are...

Piccolo
Krillin

Honestly, I don't see much chance of anyone else making it. Piccolo and 18, in particular, seem to be the most likely. Yamcha or Tenshinhan making it would be the best thing ever, but I don't think they will be among the next two.

I wish Piccolo would just keep the cape and turban on in this game. It's such a unique cool look in this series other than just a different colored gi.

Yeah. I would love it as an alt costume as well, but the way the game is animated alt outfits are a laborious burden which is why we didn't see them in Xrd

Slaythe

We gotta make slay suffer a bit, piccolo and 18.

17 at tgs.

Man, 17 has high chances to get trolled and not make it in again so don't toy with my heart please.

Have to mentally prepare to suffer through 5 Goku ( ssj, blue, black, Bardock, ultimate Gohan) lookalike instead.

Fandangox

Trunks looks dope af

Gimme dat Piccolo and Yamcha (lol) announcement

lol chill fam

I just want to use the wolf fang pitch

654-emoji_android_crying_face.png

I think the three that are most likely to get in next are...

Piccolo
Krillin

Honestly, I don't see much chance of anyone else making it. Piccolo and 18, in particular, seem to be the most likely. Yamcha or Tenshinhan making it would be the best thing ever, but I don't think they will be among the next two.

Edit: oh you mean for the beta.

Slaythe

You up to date on Super?

I mean if we consider Super then you can't even entertain the idea of not having 17.

And without Super, i would have preferred Great Saiyaman over Ultimate Gohan, since he looks insanely like Goku. If they do all team u7 I'm fine with ultimate Gohan.

Spman2099

I mean if we consider Super then you can't even entertain the idea of not having 17.

And without Super, i would have preferred Great Saiyaman over Ultimate Gohan, since he looks insanely like Goku. If they do all team u7 I'm fine with ultimate Gohan.

If they are smart they will fight against a homogenized roster. As you already implied, Great Saiyaman would be a step in the right direction to avoiding that boring, uninspired roster.

Yeah. I would love it as an alt costume as well, but the way the game is animated alt outfits are a laborious burden which is why we didn't see them in Xrd

I would actually prefer it as the base outfit. Whenever Piccolo fights with his cape and turban on, he ends up having the upperhand anyway - throwing that shit off usually means he's about to get wrecked.

Also, I found out the commentators for Friday's DBFZ tournament were Rhymestyle and AfroSenju - never let these guys on a commentator seat for a tournament ever again. They were straight garbage.

patchday

trunks2h3shq.gif

giphy.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl5CDWyV-lk

BETA HYPE! Throwing my hat in the ring and saying the next two characters are Piccolo and Android 18 (or 17)

Arc System Works are so great at this stuff. This will truly be a legendary DBZ game.

crap need to keep my hype meter down but its hard not to get pumped for this. Especially playing GG Xrd REV and its such a great game.

Will apply for the beta but if I dont get in I'll be satisfied with GG Xrd and gaf impressions

Ser Booty

I know he doesn't have a chance in hell but I really want Kogu (Bojack movie)

I mean just look at him...

latest

Its a shame such a good design was wasted as fodder in a non-canon movie, but it still looks dope, so maybe DLC is a possibility.

Also, he's the closest thing to Crono that we're ever gonna get for this game

Disappointing as hell seeing these Yamcha comments. You can yuck it up with your TFS "jokes", but Yamcha has a decent chance. Despite the meme humor around him recently he's still a very popular character. He even gets more merchandise than Krillin and Tenshinhan.

Disappointing as hell seeing these Yamcha comments. You can yuck it up with your TFS "jokes", but Yamcha has a decent chance. Despite the meme humor around him recently he's still a very popular character. He even gets more merchandise than Krillin and Tenshinhan.
Yea Yamcha got some great some great figures.
yamcha-2.jpg

Top Bottom