• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheddahz: The Guy Who Plays Random Games

Cheddahz

Banned
I got a bunch of games from the latest Steam sale and I figured I might as well played them live for you guys

If anyone of you guys are interested in watching me play games and complain about them or praise them while I play, here's my Twitch TV channel link: http://www.twitch.tv/japanesedorito

I think the first game I'll probably play live is Bastion or Dear Esther, not too sure yet

So um yeah, I guess consider this the "official thread" for my threads and I'll post on here when I'm about to do a stream

Uraizen

Banned
Well I gotta install it first man, then I will

Oh and thanks to everyone who showed up, sorry there was some lag in there, but I'll get it fixed before tomorrow

I thought you already had it installed, I would love to see some Cheddahz vs Jamal matches.

Cheddahz

Banned
I'm probably going to start playing Bastion from where I left off last night at around 9 PM EST, just thought I let you guys know

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I was considering doing the same for Indie games barely anyone knows yet. Wasnt sure whether there would be enough interest in me doing that.

Cheddahz

Banned
I was considering doing the same for Indie games barely anyone knows yet. Wasnt sure whether there would be enough interest in me doing that.

I mean I don't really care if I have a bunch of viewers, it helps me play games I want to get out of my backlog and people can enjoy me watching me suck at playing them

U got my support even if that means nothing! :)
Why thanks, any support is good support

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Will you be streaming anytime soon, Cheddahz :3?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I mean I don't really care if I have a bunch of viewers, it helps me play games I want to get out of my backlog and people can enjoy me watching me suck at playing them

Understandable, great motivation for yourself. I actually wanted to show off some interesting games though, so playing them without anyone noticing is kinda beside the point. Eh, I'll find a way for GAF to open their wallets ;p

Cool idea. I've actually wanted to do a live stream or even just a "lets play" kinda thing with some games that I never played before but all I have is a iPod Touch to do it with. No pc that'll work and definitely no screen capture stuff. (I don't know what your using since I haven't seen you yet.)

I might try to do this regardless, atleast on youtube since I am not sure any iPod apps can live stream.

Will definitely look you up in the iOS app and watch you later on :)

Top Bottom