• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA announces retail game lineup for April 2014 - March 2015

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
It's, uh... a bit sparse.

TBA is presumably Battlefield. TBA Golf is well.. self explanatory.

eawtftvejr.png

Source: http://files.shareholder.com/downlo...95d1-08ed541e98e8/FY14_Q4_Earnings_Slides.pdf

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Mass Effect: Rebirth?

I thought that would be coming out next year.

Edit: Has to be Viscerals Battlefield. I'm very curious as to why they have nothing for 2015.

I guess FY 2015/2016 will have Mirrors Edge, Mass Effect and at least one Star Wars game then?
This really does seem weak, BF is going to be the missing title, when are we expecting Criterion's next project (the new IP which they scaled back for).

It needs something. The Sims 4 is as big as it gets, but... The only game I see here that makes me peak is UFC and Dragon Age.

I seriously wonder if UFC will be a good game. Will we ever see a UFC game that is as good as WWE Raw was on the N64?

KingJ2002

The golf game is just PGA Tour 2015... they're just dropping Tiger Woods from the name.

they might put another player there but i doubt it.

Dredd97

un-named golf title used to be Tiger Woods, but his checked past has not endeared him to EA so expect some other wholesome golfer to adorn the cover for this year, or they'll just call it PGA golf again :)

Jb

Oh right, The Sims 4. Completely forgot about that one. They're not trying to do a PC/consoles simultaneous release this time?

Prologue

Should have made a splash with battlefront for this year. Weren't they already working on an establish code/engine? Theres a playable build

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Was there a rumour as to why?

I don't believe so, but Need For Speed: Rivals didn't sell nearly as well as Need For Speed used to and it's been declining for a bit now, so I suspect they're going every other year instead and focusing on making each a more notable title.

Tobor

You guys better get used to lineups like this from every retail publisher.

The number of titles actually pressed on disc and shipped to a store is going to continue to shrink over this gen.

I don't believe so, but Need For Speed: Rivals didn't sell nearly as well as Need For Speed used to and it's been declining for a bit now, so I suspect they're going every other year instead and focusing on making each a more notable title.

Thanks, that's good news IMHO as Need For Speed: Rivals was nowhere near as good as Most Wanted.

I could've sworn I heard they were aiming to release Sims 4 for Fall this year.

edit: wait a second, I need to quit reading when tired and on mobile. Sims 4 is right there.

Top Bottom