• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

kswiston

Positive Buyer Feedback for LaserLaser

Positive Buyer Feedback for PastorOfMuppets

Positive Buyer Feedback for neonglow

Positive Buyer Feedback for drkdragon

Positive Buyer Feedback for data

Good Communication and fast payment for all of the great people above. Enjoy the games!

OraleeWey

Maybe this has been covered already but how do we get credit for feedback from the BST Thread that hasn't gone into the Google Docs yet? I've recently sold several items and received and given positive feedback but it has not been updated in the Google Docs. Do I have to reach out to my buyers and all them to repost feedback here or what?

I'm sure the guys that upadte the feedback will have something to work that out. They're probably just busy with their lives to update the feedback atm. Just give it a little time.

Chesskid1

Banned
Positive buyer feedback for Yaari
Positive buyer feedback for VLEXP
Positive buyer feedback for mlksviper
Positive buyer feedback for CrashPrime

thanks guys

Positive buyer feedback for ThatsMytrunks in The Division Uplay key transaction. Very considerate payment and smooth communication.

Cels

positive seller feedback for neonglow, who sold me a division uplay key.

positive seller feedback for MarcoZombieCannon, who also sold me a division uplay key.

Kenpachi

Positive Seller Feedback for Sarcasm, Crimsonclaw111 and MarcoZombieCannon.Very fast and reliable! Would love to buy from them again!

Sarcasm

Positive Buyer feedback for Kenpachi

Positive Buyer feedback for lolmoose

Payment was fast and great communication.

Positive Seller feedback for Crimsonclaw111!

Quick and painless transaction. Great seller! I even accidentally screwed him over 74 cents! Eeek. Thanks a lot man! <3

Qwell

Positive Seller Feedback for Cheddahz another quick and easy transaction for digital code, will continue buying from him.

Mega Positive Seller Feedback for Otheradam

There was an issue and the package was never delivered. He went out of his way to check the post office to see if there were errors and when it turned out the package would never come, he refunded me the cost in full. Awesome, trustworthy seller.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Positive Seller feedback for Lord British

Very helpful and patient guy. Very professional! Thanks again for your help!

Top Bottom