• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"You know, Ellie, we really are The Last of Us."

SmithnCo

"You know, in the end, this really was Cabela's Big Game Hunter: 10th Anniversary Edition - Alaskan Adventure"

Classic line

Mellahan

Concerned about dinosaur erection.
Metal Sonic: It's no use... why can't I defeat you...?
Sonic: Because we're SONIC HEROES! (strikes dramatic pose)

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
Kingdom Hearts, anyone?

This makes me wonder, in 40-something games, did we get any Final Fantasy title drop?

mrlion

Pretty much all MGS games mention their respective sub-title. Except maybe Snake Eater...not that I remember that they mentioned that once...

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
"Mass effect drive" - Mass Effect
"Even a devil may cry"- DMC3

Pretty much all MGS games mention their respective sub-title. Except maybe Snake Eater...not that I remember that they mentioned that once...

Operation Snake Eater

Baust

"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go."

Chinner

Banned
"Snake, we're not tools of the government or anyone else, fighting is the only thing, the only the only thing i was good at, but at least I always believed in Metal Gear Solid"

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
After the third shitty song in a row, I took my car and crashed into the band. I coot not listen to them any longer.

Chinner

Banned
guys, replace popular videogame titles with the world "poop" for hilarious results.

i'll start

super poop brothers
poop raider
poop fighter 2.

"We're not really that different, you and I. We're both just wandering souls, set adrift on a never-ending fuck quest."

-Fuck Quest 2, Romancing the Bone (2004)

guys, replace popular videogame titles with the world "poop" for hilarious results.

i'll start

super poop brothers
poop raider
poop fighter 2.
Metal Poop Solid

Top Bottom