• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ryo Hazuki incoming for Sonic & All-Star Racing Transformed?

I was watching the Yogscast Humble stream for a bit with nothing to do. They started up Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed to show off the Simon Lane charity DLC, and I saw Ryo on the character select screen!

12XxlYQ.png

Is he out now? Or soon?

EDIT:
Bit of bad(?) news, looks like he's not driving a forklift on land. He's driving an OutRun Arcade cabinet. lol

IiwBp7U.png

Boat vehicle:

ryo2.jpg

Floating Hang-On.

Theonik

SEGA must have heard the fan's cries for the return of forklift action on Sonic Racing.
Shenmue 3 is coming I can feel it in my loins.

Skyzard

Banned
PC only right?

:/

All this extra DLC is PC only, right? Guess I need to buy this game for a third time, then.

Yeah bought another copy on PC a while back while it was on sale for the 60fps glory down the road when I get a good PC. 60fps made sonic generations so sweet.

Still, play it quite a bit on Vita, a nice port. Would be decent to have Ryo on it as well but I guess it's unlikely?

jay

Good. I bought the first Sega racer but would not buy this one because it was distinctly Ryoless.

All this extra DLC is PC only, right? Guess I need to buy this game for a third time, then.

Since this character is not associated with any PC game, I have to wonder if it is PC only DLC?

But in any case, it doesn't have a crown, so it looks like it will be free DLC. Honestly, the way they have been handling micro transactions for this game has been most impressive. The PC version has been getting more free DLC than purchasable DLC.

Bit of bad(?) news, looks like he's not driving a forklift on land. He's driving an OutRun Arcade cabinet. lol

IiwBp7U.png

OutRun cabinet > Forklift

Nah, it should be Dragon since Ryo means Dragon.

I am calling it now, It will transform into either the Afterburner II arcade cab, or the Sega R360

1181242155152.jpg

"But in any case, it doesn't have a crown, so it looks like it will be free DLC"

A crown by the character portrait just means it is max level and has all the mods unlocked. Pay DLC characters get that by default so it's possible that it's free.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Holy crap, that is AWESOME. First the Outrun car, now the ARCADE CABINET. Brilliant.

....OMG what do you think the plane & boat forms will be!? What if the cabinet turns into Sega Water Ski?!

Top Bottom