• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Ops 2 'Revolution' Map Pack DLC Leaked

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
777774xsn1.png

DaBuddaDa

Die Rise! 'cause it's a zombies map, and zombies rise from the dead, and it's like high rise, like a building, get it? Get it?

foxdvd

smg will be a bit overpowered...and as people who did not buy the dlc keep getting killed by it,and picking it up and seeing how good it is, they will buy the dlc. Then they will nerf the smg, and wait till the next dlc to put a new shotgun that takes down an entire swarm with one shot....

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
I would be interested in another Zombie Tranzit zone, the one in the game is "Green Run", give me another and I will pick it up.

I don't care much for BO2 enough to want to pick up the DLC packs or a season pass with the issues I have had, and will probably end up like MW3 when there was Elite, had to turn off the DLC half the time to find a decent match.

purg3

slept with Malkin
smg will be a bit overpowered...and as people who did not buy the dlc keep getting killed by it,and picking it up and seeing how good it is, they will buy the dlc. Then they will nerf the smg, and wait till the next dlc to put a new shotgun that takes down an entire swarm with one shot....

Uh, doesn't DLC get put into a separate playlist anyway? I doubt you will be able to use it outside of the DLC playlist, but then again this is Activision...

Iacobellis

Knowing Treyarch you'll be kicked from the game and told "buy the DLC poor."

Oh God. I gave in and just bought all the WaW map packs because this was so ridiculous. Bungie eventually did it for Halo 3, but there were still a handful of playlists that didn't require DLC.

foxdvd

Uh, doesn't DLC get put into a separate playlist anyway? I doubt you will be able to use it outside of the DLC playlist, but then again this is Activision...

even if they maps are a different playlist, they will either patch the game so that the smg can show up in all games, or like someone else said above it is already on the disc. This is how mass effect 3 did it with dlc weapons....that way if your friend had the dlc weapons it could still show up in your game, even if you could not pick them from your menu.

I am sure the smg will be average, but it would not surprise me if they make it a tiny bit overpowered just to tease those that did not purchase the dlc.

The weapon is a SMG, lol there's a surprise. Know your audience Treyarch, know them well.

Snow level though, nice. Something that was missing from the vanilla maps. Too bad I have the PS3 version and these won't be available until like Feb/Apri.

Itle be just like BF3. The guy will drop the gun when killed and nothing will happen. Why is it so hard to figure out?

Also, looks like we'll finally get a snow map! Blops1 had like 9 or something lol.

FyreWulff

They finally did gun DLC. What happens when you try to pick it up from an enemy?

The only way it'd work is if everyone in the game has the data, so patched in or it's already on the disc, and you just can't use it in classes unless you have the software key (the DLC)

Top Bottom