• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameReactor: Pre-orders for GTAV on PC starting this Friday

Gamereactor has learnt that the PC version of Grand Theft Auto V is about to go on pre-order.

Nordic retailer Elgiganten (owned by Dixons Retail UK) will start taking orders for Grand Theft Auto V on PC this Friday, which has been confirmed to us via a manager of one of the Swedish stores.

While there's been no official confirmation of the game arriving on PC, and there's nothing yet regarding the pre-orders in the UK, the fact that Swedish gamers will be able to reserve their copy of the PC version of Grand Theft Auto V is a good indication that it's on its way.

http://www.gamereactor.eu/news/107894/Pre-orders+for+GTAV+on+PC+starting+this+Friday/

neoemonk

I'm picking up one of those Korean 1440p monitors this weekend and I look forward to playing GTA V on it someday soon.

GoxRx

iS2IqYDXi1dD1.gif

jonno394

I played about an hour of this on my PS3 before trading it in, but now with a new PC I think it's definitely time for me to give it another go!

Chabbles

Nice. Ill bite next year when i upgrade my pc, and when the mods are there. But ill double dip immediately on a ps4 version.

It would be interesting if this released the same week as watchdogs.

Amir0x

Banned
FINALLY! It was so painful to have to sell GTAV on PS3 when I experienced how fuck atrocious the framerate was and the nasty image quality, so I've been waiting with bated breath ever since. Come to me, GTAV PC... and have your destiny finally achieved!

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Bring it on, because I held out for the PC version. I just didn't want to deal with the performance/IQ issues of the PS3 version. Too distracting.

Zeth

Cannot wait to finally play the game. This seems like a preface to a possible press release by week's end. Exciting!

RaikuHebi

Banned
I'll wait and see, GTA4 was kind of a mess at launch, more fun to sit back and watch the fireworks.
I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt on that. It was their first big HD PC game. It was the first game of this engine. And it was on Vista.

I avoided the old-gen versions so that I could play this on PC or PS4, whichever dropped first. GTA IV ran merely okay on my PC rig, though. I need to upgrade but I can't shake this feeling that now is a bad time to build a new box and I should wait one CPU/GPU generation after the new consoles are out.

Phil4000

Rented the 360 version to get it out of my system but I am glad I waited to purchase the definitive PC version....

Ready for 1080p 60fps greatness!!
and mods

tiku

Of course it will support 4k resolution, and 8k, and any k really. Rockstar is not new to PC development :p

Well... Let's wait and see the max resolution supported for the game if GTA V on PC is really happening, then we could discuss xD

Top Bottom