• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ for PS Vita comes next week with FW 2.00, games revealed (WOW)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
US:http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...or-ps-vita-available-next-week-take-the-tour/

8180371559_f0eb40d8fd_c.jpg

EU:http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/11/13/playstation-plus-for-ps-vita-launch-details-confirmed/

FW 2.00:

Email app coming to Vita 2.00

Improved content manager, connect wirelessly to PC and upload to online storage

1080p playback on videos, closed captioning. New browser update, upgraded rendering engine. Sounds like HTML5 improved

IxFqT.png

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Holy crap @ dem games.

But seriously, won't this mean that...eventually...the PS+ Vita collection might have pretty much every game worth owning on the system?

Not that I'm complaining...

Wait, the Vita games are free???

I have all of them except Jet Set Radio.

Well, It´s a nice start to the new vita users (specially for gravity rush)

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
That's a pretty nice start. I beat Uncharted and already have Gravity Rush, but the other 4 games I'll be getting for sure.

Chesskid1

Banned
hollyy shit, only played uncharted and MBA.

what a sick value. if you have PS+ for ps3 only, run out and buy a vita imo.

Carzy. I saw the threadstarter and presumed the WOW was sarcastic, but that's a pretty insane selection. All three of Sony's AAA launch window titles!

They're going to be stuck for the next update though aren't they?

Skilletor

Wow. I get JSFR and Uncharted? Nice.

Also SE up on there?

Nice.

Mutant Blobs attacks is supposed to be pretty good, right?

SmokyDave

As a PS+ subscriber and Vita owner, this news pleases me. Although there's only JSR that I don't own in that list, it's still a blinder for other people.

Prezhulio

very awesome for vita owners.

question: can people who have plus but not a vita
waiting for the liquidation/better price
add these to cart and have them on their plus game collection but not downloaded, or will you only be able to access these deals on a vita?

Alboreo

Holy shit. -signs up for plus-

I'm gonna need more than this 4gb card. Not that I didn't need more than a 4gb card anyway.

The_Monk

I know it may not be the best place to ask but can I use my PS3 account in the Vita? And if yes, since I already have the PS Plus on my PS3 will I also have it on the PS Vita?

EDIT:

"Don’t forget that PS3 users with an existing PS Plus membership will be able to enjoy PS Plus features and services on both PS3 and PS Vita systems at no additional cost. You will be able to choose between the two subscription options — a three month plan for $17.99 and a one year plan for $49.99." from the link.

WOW, why the hell don't I have a Vita now?!

Dibbz

Wait that is SCEA? Fuck I hope SCEE has at least Wipeout and Gravity Rush. Anything else is a bonus. Hope they don't screw it up.

Sony playing catch-up, too bad it won't matter. Customers are famously terrible at "value for money" things, for them this still is 249$ handheld.

Top Bottom