• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hm... there's this thin, vertical, black line on my right thumb fingernail. Any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Any idea what it is? I suddenly had it for months now... It's not showing pain or anything. It's on the middle, btw.

Boss Doggie

Damn, I can't autofocus my fingernail >_<

35b9w0m.jpg

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Splinter hemorrhages maybe, ask a dermatologist or your Dr. if it bothers you.

Boss Doggie

Actually it really doesn't "bother" me. I just find it weird whenever I glance at my fingers.

Brannon

It's viral myocarditis. Damn it, this isn't funny anymore!

EDIT: Less frighteningly, maybe a fungus or a nail injury?

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
Vic said:
It's blood.

This. I had small vertical black lines on a couple of my fingernails and the doctor said it was just a small amount of blood trapped under there caused by some kind of trauma. They were there for quite a while but did eventually go away. You should go and get it checked out if you are really worried though.

Boss Doggie

Willy Wanka said:
This. I had small vertical black lines on a couple of my fingernails and the doctor said it was just a small amount of blood trapped under there caused by some kind of trauma. They were there for quite a while but did eventually go away. You should go and get it checked out if you are really worried though.

I actually had my thumb smacked before which I probably have forgotten. I guess it'll vanish for a while.

Subliminal said:
OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING, WHY ARE YOU POSTING ON GAF GET TO A DOCTOR YOU IDIOT!!!!!11

I will... just can't be arsed right now due to schedule :/

Dali

I had something like this on my big toe fingernail. I just looked down and suddenly it had been there for months.

tabsina

Dali said:
I had something like this on my big toe fingernail. I just looked down and suddenly it had been there for months.

:lol thank god someone pointed this out - i read that sentence 4 times

moojito

Looks like something I had a while back. Turned out to be an eyelash, and it hurt like a motherfucker when I got some tweezers and pulled that bad boy out of there.

Mind you, mine didn't extend quite that far down, so maybe that's not what you have there.

Billen

Banned
I actually had this recently. Slowly it has moved upwards and is now departing from the finger. Nothing to worry about.

also, I like my new tentacle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom