• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The REAL Wii VC sales thread

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
many, many thanks to infiniteloop and all the others who have kept this topic going!

vc1-0430.jpg

vc2-0430.jpg

vc3-0430.jpg

Top Ten by Revenue
revenue10-0430.jpg

Top Ten Genesis\Mega Drive Titles
gen10-0430.jpg

Top Ten T16 Titles (Tie at #10)
t1610-0430.jpg

Top Ten SNES Titles
snes10-0430.jpg

Top Ten NES Titles
nes10-0430.jpg

Top Four Nintendo 64 Titles
n6410-0430.jpg

Nothing. One of the first things I did when I got my Wii was load up 1000 points onto my account, and for the life of me there is nothing I really want to buy. My girlfriend is dying to play Toe Jam & Earl, but Sega is retarded and only two of their games are available right now.

aeolist

Banned
Just Bonk. Never played it before. Weird little game.

I'll get Gunstar and Super Metroid as soon as they hit, don't think there'll be too much else for a while.

Amir0x

Banned
TekunoRobby said:
Super Mario 64

The only one worth purchasing!

honestly, imho Bomberman '93 was the only one worth purchasing... now when I invite my sister and mom over, they don't even wanna play Wii Sports... they just wanna play this :lol

But when you have points just sitting there... it's hard to resist haha. Gunstar Heroes is my next purchase, though, I'm done until then

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Damn you people and your suggestions, now I want to pick up Solomon's Key, Bonk's Adventure, and Bomberman '93.

AUGH

Ashodin

Bonk's Adventure is totally awesome. I suggest you all play it.

Gunstar Heroes will be next yep. NINTENDO PLEASE MAKE 2 PLAYER ONLINE.

Gunstar Heroes online would be so awesome with this game.

Somehow I thought Gunstar Heroes was
1043432342-00.gif

But I see what it is now. THIS GAME STILL MUST COME TO VC.

Fase4.png

Great great 2 player fun.

I'm curious ... does Nintend have any plans to release VC sales rankings? I'm guessing "no," but I know there are some stats for XBLA...

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Greenpanda said:
I'm curious ... does Nintend have any plans to release VC sales rankings? I'm guessing "no," but I know there are some stats for XBLA...

Those are patched together as well, from leaderboard stats. Everyone seems to be afraid to release real data, which is a shame.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
>>>This is the best idea Nintendo ever had. <<

And as usual, their good idea is someone else's. But as they say, if Nintendo hasn't done it, it hasn't really been done.

TAJ said:
>>>This is the best idea Nintendo ever had. <<

And as usual, their good idea is someone else's. But as they say, if Nintendo hasn't done it, it hasn't really been done.

Well, it was a good idea to steal that idea, then :D

Top Bottom