• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Live countdown to major Persona team announcement from Atlus [Summary in OP]

359cd821e8d8.jpg

it is related or they just wash out someones poster?
If it were related people would already be able to see that poster, no?

Unless it's shopped and those are the new MCs.

Was P4A2 announced at that time? If not, then that could have been included in the announcements he mentioned and does not necessarily relate to this particular event (though seeing how all eyes are on this, it would make sense to perhaps show off all they have now).

This is what he said

“Are you curious? You’re curious, right?” says Hashino with a laugh. “I believe that we’ll soon be able to tell you all the announcements we’ve been keeping, so please look forward to that day… if you’d allow me to simply leave it as that for now. However, I believe that we will be delivering news that will most likely please all the fans.”

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/10/25/persona-director-teases-future-developments/

demidar

So how big of a deal is it to broadcast stuff with those public screens? Are they just open to anyone with enough money or is it some exclusive, premium thing?

Squire

Banned
Was P4A2 announced at that time? If not, then that could have been included in the announcements he mentioned and does not necessarily relate to this particular event (though seeing how all eyes are on this, it would make sense to perhaps show off all they have now).

P4A2 was announced. This interview went up around Halloween, I believe. Actually, it was around October 24.

Edit: beaten

duckroll

So how big of a deal is it to broadcast stuff with those public screens? Are they just open to anyone with enough money or is it some exclusive, premium thing?

It's no different from advertising on a billboard or whatever. That's what they are for. Promotional stuff.

wrowa

So... are they going to show the announcement on the stream? Or are we SOL if we can't get to one of the public screens? I don't know, for example because we live on another continent or something? :p

Sophia

So... are they going to show the announcement on the stream? Or are we SOL if we can't get to one of the public screens? I don't know, for example because we live on another continent or something? :p

I doubt they'd be counting down to it if they're not going to broadcast it on stream. ;)

What would be the point of the countdown stream if they weren't showing it then?

Snakeyes

I think they will, otherwise there's no point in putting an English description on the Nico stream for the foreign fans.

Squire

Banned

Everything is being streamed online, including the interview afterward with that voice actress.

Who I guess really might be P5's MC? Holy shit. Oh man.

19 hours.

RPGCrazied

So whatever it is, is going to be on one or more of these? 3DS/VITA/PS3/360?

Seriously doubt its going to be on the PS4 and Xbox One.

FluxWaveZ

Its not going to be iOS, I feel like the mods have some knowledge about whats going on they surely wouldn't string us along like this :p

Well, we kinda have concrete evidence that it's not iOS (as opposed to uncertain testimony) via the CERO rating.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
If this doesn't turn out to be P5 it'll be one of the biggest trolls I can remember in a long time.

Top Bottom