• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU: Spend €50 on PlayStation Store in March, get a €10 voucher to spend in April

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Thinking of picking up Beyond: Two Souls, Infamous Second Son and TLOU Remastered, comes to about £26. Not sure there's £24 worth of stuff I'd want to get other than that though, and then I'd only have a short time to spend the £10 I'd get back too.

Tizoc

Thinking of picking up Beyond: Two Souls, Infamous Second Son and TLOU Remastered, comes to about £26. Not sure there's £24 worth of stuff I'd want to get other than that though, and then I'd only have a short time to spend the £10 I'd get back too.
Read the last posts in the previous page
There are some cool stuff on preorder like wonder boy dragon's trap

So I renewed my Ps+ subscription for 49,99€ the other day.
I'm still 0,01€ short of getting the 10€ voucher now?

I see Ratchet&Clank and Bloodborne GOTY Edition is on sale.
Which one should I buy?

So I renewed my Ps+ subscription for 49,99€ the other day.
I'm still 0,01€ short of getting the 10€ voucher now?

I see Ratchet&Clank and Bloodborne GOTY Edition is on sale.
Which one should I buy?

Bloodborne. R&C goes on sale fairly often compared to Bloodborne GOTY Edition.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
well I bought Horizon march 3rd so I should be good. guess thats a 10€ discount on Persona 5 then

Tizoc

Ended up getting Ratch '16 and 1 year of plus for little over GBP 50.
I'll be giving my retail ratchet copy to my nephews as they plan on getting a ps4 this summer.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so will they mail the vouchers to whatever email is associated with your PSN account or something?

so will they mail the vouchers to whatever email is associated with your PSN account or something?

Just got an email from Sony stating that I qualified for the voucher and that it will be displayed in the notification section of the PS4 on 6th/7th of April.

(I only bought the Horizon preorder, thanks Sony for still including that)

nampad

Just got an email from Sony stating that I qualified for the voucher and that it will be displayed in the notification section of the PS4 on 6th/7th of April.

I didn't so far and I would be pissed because I spent over 50 bucks just for this promotion.

SMOK3Y

Generous Member
I just got the spent $75 getting $15 in april email 😊 this is AU. This will go towards Destiny 2 pre-order

Ya i was trying to think what i bought too seems it must be from preordering Horizon

NewDust

Also received mine. Though it says the code arrives between the 6th and 7th (so somewhere along the 6th)... But that could be a translation error. But it means it will not be eligible for the current store promotions.

Yeah, I was coming to say the same thing. I would rather get an email as I often ignore the Notification section for ages.

Dear telminator-2,

For spending £50 at PlayStation®Store this March, we’re sending you a £10 wallet top-up voucher code to use in April.

It’ll appear in the Notifications area on your PS4™ between 6 and 7 April.

From,
PlayStation®Store Team

Ludens

Banned
Give it an hour, I think these emails come out in waves sometimes.

My problem is: I don't receive mails from PSN literally from YEARS. Since the outage to be precise. I have notifications from Sony enabled (even marketing ones), from time to time I receive some mails regarding PSPlus games from the month but that's it. I'm sure I'm eligible for the offer since I spent 55€.

My problem is: I don't receive mails from PSN literally from YEARS. Since the outage to be precise. I have notifications from Sony enabled (even marketing ones), from time to time I receive some mails regarding PSPlus games from the month but that's it. I'm sure I'm eligible for the offer since I spent 55€.

Well if you haven't received any emails (like, not even purchase conformations?), you won't get this email now either.
Good thing though is that you don't need to as the code will appear on the PS4 itself regardless if your email/settings are correct.

Ludens

Banned
Well if you haven't received any emails (like, not even purchase conformations?), you won't get this email now either.
Good thing though is that you don't need to as the code will appear on the PS4 itself regardless if your email/settings are correct.

No, I receive purchase confirmations every single time, plus the PSPlus mails. Of course my email is correct.

Rhaknar

just got an email saying ill get the voucher on PSN, cool.

Just got the email, I guess the Horizon Zero Dawn: Deluxe Edition preorder was enough. :)

Same.

I pre-ordered Horizon Zero Dawn: Digital Deluxe Edition and paid the full amount upfront in the last days of Feb.

Was not hoping at all to receive the email for it, but was surprised to have received it.

First time ever to have participated in it (even if by accident/not enough information regarding the pre-orders counting towards it)

Tizoc

How long does this code last? I'm debating whether I should wait 3 days to pick up Persona 5 or not.

Just redeem the code once you get it.
You could go a whole year without spending anything on EU PSN and the GBP/EUR 10 won't go away.

Well, now I received an e-mail confirming my qualification for the wallet code... as well as telling that the code will arrive through a PS4 notification...

...but... uhh... I don't have a PS4 yet

Is there a way to show those notifications on a website? Are they visible on a PS3? 10€ does not sound like sufficient motivation for making me purchase a PS4 right now - well, the email mentions equivalent of 30€ instead, but I'm sure that's a mistake, and there is something about "SEN system notifications" in terms of promotion, so I'm sure that's not, and 30€ would still not be enough - I mention this because the email seems rushed, so maybe there's another way and they just forgot it?

Dambrosi

Banned
Hmm, I've definitely spent more than £50 on PSN this month (just bought the FFXV season pass just a couple hours ago), but no email yet. Did I buy the season pass too late? <:(

Well, now I received an e-mail confirming my qualification for the wallet code... as well as telling that the code will arrive through a PS4 notification...

...but... uhh... I don't have a PS4 yet

Is there a way to show those notifications on a website? Are they visible on a PS3? 10€ does not sound like sufficient motivation for making me purchase a PS4 right now - well, the email mentions equivalent of 30€ instead, but I'm sure that's a mistake, and there is something about "SEN system notifications" in terms of promotion, so I'm sure that's not, and 30€ would still not be enough - I mention this because the email seems rushed, so maybe there's another way and they just forgot it?

Notifications turn up in the playstation app too.

Top Bottom