• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3rd Party Amazon.com Seller (Circuit City) selling 32GB Vita card for 39.99

tranciful

did it let you get one in after the lockout?

Yeah it stopped me the first time I tried to place order, then it wouldn't let me put one in my cart -- tried again a bit later (after refreshing) and it went through.

description: 32GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card
seller: Seller: TigerDirect
item condition: Brand New
estimated ship date: Ships from Marketplace Seller in 1-2 Business Days
shipping method: Standard Shipping (4 to 14 business days)
qty: 1
unit price: $39.99
item total: $39.99
-----------------------------------------------

SubTotal: $39.99
Shipping & Handling: $2.29
Tax: $3.49
TOTAL: $45.77

Yeah it stopped me the first time I tried to place order, then it wouldn't let me put one in my cart -- tried again a bit later (after refreshing) and it went through.

description: 32GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card
seller: Seller: TigerDirect
item condition: Brand New
estimated ship date: Ships from Marketplace Seller in 1-2 Business Days
shipping method: Standard Shipping (4 to 14 business days)
qty: 1
unit price: $39.99
item total: $39.99
-----------------------------------------------

SubTotal: $39.99
Tax: $3.49
TOTAL: $45.77

nice, same price as mines.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yep, just placed an order through buy.com using paypal.

It's processing.

Please work, please dont cancel!

my total was $42.28

no tax, nice for a change.... if this works.

Noshino

since I don't trust buy.com (haven't really used them at all, so don't know much if any about them), I used PayPal to pay....

JudgeN

Fucking bullshit, I had the item in my cart went through put in all my information and when I hit place order. I got the error "Item had changed prices" and I couldn't put another one in my cart.

I don't have a Vita yet but when I do I'm sure I won't be able to get a 32gb card for $39.99 again.

BurningNad

Just ordered it through buy.com... keep trying if you have no luck. FWIW I had to use my desktop, kept getting weird errors on my phone even going to the non-mobile site.

32GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card
Brand New
Seller: TigerDirect 1 Ships from Marketplace Seller in 1-2 Business Days Standard Shipping (4 to 14 business days) $39.99 $39.99
Item Total: $39.99
Tax: $0.00
TOTAL: $42.28

you can buy it again on buy.com now Its letting me go othrough checkout....Im uk but cant get it but I would pay through pay pal if anyone would like to get it for me and send it over whoever isd from U.S?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Funds removed from my account, receipt from paypal, buy.com shows order as processing.

I have the buy.com email and order number. It says its processing on buy.com's paypal order status, but I havent gotten my paypal receipt and my paypal account isnt showing anything yet. Buy.com website says paypal can take up to 1 hour to show the receipt etc

Nervous... id really like a break for a change. I always miss out on stuff like this.

halogamer

Banned
I got one to go through the first time, but when I was done it gave me an error saying that the item wasn't available anymore. I got it through the second time. Hopefully they ship it and we get a 32GB card and not something else.

You know, this really isn't so crazy. I'm not saying Sony is responsible for this deal, but cheap, large memory cards should translate to people buying lots of games to fill them up. Good for business? It sure takes some of my earlier worries away about not having enough space to play the games I buy.

Matrix

Fully charged and got my paypal receipt.

Now my order on buy.com says "Marketplace Seller is processing your order in their warehouse"

Before it was just processing.

Matrix

I have that also, but it still says "Status: Processing", in blue

Well it is a Sunday, I wouldn't expect it to change to anything else until Monday or Tuesday anyway...unless its cancelled.

Tomorrow I dont even think they can ship stuff out cause of the holiday (Presidents Day) and I believe shipping would be usps.

Take the hint, Sony. Price cuts across the range.

Until then, I am not buying anymore cards than I absolutely have to. (Planning to data backup on PC if allowed.)

MrMephistoX

You know, this really isn't so crazy. I'm not saying Sony is responsible for this deal, but cheap, large memory cards should translate to people buying lots of games to fill them up. Good for business? It sure takes some of my earlier worries away about not having enough space to play the games I buy.

Yeah if it works I'll just order everything off PSN. Always intended to get a 32 GB after a price drop anyway: I'll just return my 8 GB to amazon if this arrives on the 22nd.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Have fun with WipEout guys!

From CAG

I messaged Circuit City through Amazon and just heard back.

My message:
------------- Begin message -------------

Is this really the official Sonly 32GB VITA memory card? If not, please cancel.

Their response

We apologize for any inconvenience. We were not aware of an error between Amazon's advertisement and what we are actually offering. Our system is showing the Sony WipEout 2048 Racing Video Game - PS Vita, ESRB: E10+ on your order. We will have this order canceled so that your refund will be processed.

Should you need further assistance please respond to this e-mail. Thank you for your time and patience.

graywolf323

Gold Member
Have fun with WipEout guys!

From CAG

Order Summary:
Shipping Details : CircuitCity
Order #:
Shipping Method: Standard
Items: $39.99
Shipping & Handling: $5.03
------
Total Before Tax: $45.02
Estimated Tax To Be Collected:* $0.00
------
Order Total: $45.02

Delivery estimate: Feb. 24, 2012 - Feb. 29, 2012
1 "32GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card"
Accessory; $39.99
In Stock
Sold by: CircuitCity

that's entirely incompetent if they actually mail out Wipeout

rockx4

It would be pretty bad if they actually shipped Wipeout to everyone that placed an order lol. From what I see they had the same error on Amazon.com and Buy.com, kind of weird.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I'm tempted to contact them through buy.com, but I figure in the end the best thing that can come from that is the order getting canceled. They're almost certainly not going to say "Oh, we messed up on the price, but we'll go ahead and sell it to you for that" when you're leaving the door open for them to correct your order.

Then again I'd probably only get Wipeout anyway if they did send something.

DCX

DCX
It would be pretty bad if they actually shipped Wipeout to everyone that placed an order lol. From what I see they had the same error on Amazon.com and Buy.com, kind of weird.

Yea. I saw a pink 3DS bundle for 49 on Amazon through a third party and they canceled the order and give me five bucks for the hassle.

Although this was done before the order was processed. It didn't even get to shipping soon as it does for me now through Tiger Direct.

DCX

There's no way via Amazon for Circuit City/Tiger Direct to fulfill an order with the wrong product. The product Amazon shows you on your receipt is what they're telling the Seller to send you. They'll either cancel all the orders or honor them, but they wont be shipping a game in place of a memory card.

Top Bottom