• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's your most played Switch game not named Zelda?

Fumpster

Puyo Puyo Tetris, followed closesly by Mario Kart. If I hadn't played the Wii U version I'm sure MK8 would be higher than Zelda.

MK8D I have 24 hours. BotW I have 15 hours and I never bothered to finish it. Splatoon 2 will probably become my most played though.

RockmanBN

Isaac dwarfs it. Stopped BotW once I stopped doing encounters as they were never worth it. Lost the sense of progresdion.

Algebrah

Shovel Knight and admittedly it was a "I just want to play something else on this thing" purchase. My life is over once Stardew Valley is released on it.

Minecraft then followed by Puyo Puyo Tetris. I will eventually get a crazy amount of hours in Disgaea 5 once I really get into it.

VeeP

Probably Mario Kart. Iknow this sounds dumb I think I might've played Mario Kart more if the game started out with more to unlock. I know why they didn't do it, they wanted Wii U owners to be able to jump in without unlocking everything, but since I won't be playing online or multiplayer that much, it would've been nice to slowly unlock everything.

Duxxy3

I'll have to check, but Binding of Isaac might be my most played game on the Switch, including Zelda.

HylianTom

Banned
Shovel Knight (including DLC). I think I spent a bit over a month going through the game several times.

Cave Story is gaining ground quickly, though..

cakely

BotW is the only Switch game I purchased and I'm still playing it.

In its defense there's an awful lot of game there.

Banned
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

ARMS is getting boring cause I suck at it. Can't win at level 4 for GP lol.

Oceanhorn is getting boring. I fell out of love with Thumper and Snake Pass.

Splatoon 2 is going to be my next big time sink.

MK8D and ARMS are both at 20 hours for me.

I've played the Puyo Puyo demo around 50 times according to the parental app so probably that

iammeiam

Puyo Puyo Tetris.

I don't know why, but I keep playing the sprint challenge Tetris mode trying to beat my own time. You'd think I'd be sick of it by now, but nope.

Soon though Splatoon will be my go-to quickplay game.

Top Bottom