• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reuters: Tillerson plans to skip NATO meeting, will visit Russia in April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

HPloJsA.jpg

Zolo

With an official FBI investigation ongoing, I wonder if Putin will just go ahead and demand the administration to lift the sanctions rather than playing the long game.

mnannola

At this point, I think Trump could change the US Flag to this and still be in office and have people supporting him.

us-soviet-flags.jpg

"Wouldn't it be nice to be friendly with Russia for once folks? Is that such a bad thing? Would giving Putin a blowjob be the worst thing in the world? If he peed on you and then told you he would call you back but he didn't, would you blame him? Not with all those lame sanctions we have put in place."

Zen Aku

You think they would try to stay far away from Russia as much as possible.

Next thing Trump will change his name to Dmitri.

Blader

According to WaPo, Tillerson is skipping the meeting because he's sitting in a meeting with Trump and Xi Jinping at the same time next month instead, though State won't confirm that Tillerson will actually be in that meeting.

jelly

Considering it's in Russia, nobody will know what was said or who he meets. Shady beyond belief. Is he taking orders to pass to Trump etc.

Also, that fucking golf resort again for meetings, what a disgrace.

Get that Trump administration out of office and arrested.

Blader

Considering it's in Russia, nobody will know what was said or who he meets. Shady beyond belief. Is he taking orders to pass to Trump etc.

That and he doesn't bring reporters with him.

The sheer brazenness of it is genuinely hilarious. Like this is how much of a fuck they give about the investigations and what they think will come of them.

I think people underestimate our NSA/spies. They'll be trailing him like a hawk.

Ex-fucking-cuse me? First President Tinyhands demands that my country increases it's spending on NATO, which is fair, but talks shit afterwards about how we owe vast sums to NATO or some bullshit.

And now he allows his SECRETARY OF STATE to skip the first damn NATO meeting, as if he doesn't care about the whole thing at all (which is probably true) and sends him to his puppetmaster?

Seriously, fuck the current President and state of affairs in the US of A. It's humiliating how he acts towards his allies.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Fucking treachery and also pissing off China while you're at it.

Also,
President Donald Trump's expected April 6-7 talks with Chinese President Xi Jinping at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida
COME THE FUCK ON.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Hoping wikileaks to release a video of Trump getting pissed on with Putin watching and Tillerson jacking off in the corner or something

We need something of this level to get these fuckwits out of office
Wikileaks? Haha. Putin has his hands so far up tgeir asses, when they speak, it's really just Putin moving their mouths.

Xe4

Banned
Fucking treachery and also pissing off China while you're at it.

Also,
COME THE FUCK ON.

Nothing like meeting with one of the most powerful people in the entire world on a fucking golf course to discuss world policy. Doesn't hurt that he makes millions every time it happens.

Windam

Scaley member
Yeah well at least he isn't using your taxpayer dollars to go to Mar a Lago unlike Obama who vacationed all he could and put America in the worst debt in history!!

Guy.brush

Probably hurrying to make sure that 500.000.000.000$ oil deal works out. Exxon needs that Crimea route for the oil that they pump out via the massive land lease from the Russians. Flows through the Crimea pipeline to be shipped out from Sevastopol port there without paying Ukraine any taxes.
DAT happy coincidence that Putin just so happened to prep Crimea as a path for the oil without paying Ukraine a dime.

Linkark07

Banned
Ex-fucking-cuse me? First President Tinyhands demands that my country increases it's spending on NATO, which is fair, but talks shit afterwards about how we owe vast sums to NATO or some bullshit.

And now he allows his SECRETARY OF STATE to skip the first damn NATO meeting, as if he doesn't care about the whole thing at all (which is probably true) and sends him to his puppetmaster?

Seriously, fuck the current President and state of affairs in the US of A. It's humiliating how he acts towards his allies.

I think it is more embarrassing the idiots who voted for him and allowed this to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom