• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kotaku: Which Inscrutable Nintendo Business Decision Are You?

Zomba13

Result: Dropping the Headphone Jack On the Game Boy Advance SP

I completely forgot about that! Such courage! Nintendo really were ahead of the times.

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
Friend Codes On The Switch
Naming The Follow-Up To The Wii The Wii U
Dropping the Headphone Jack On the Game Boy Advance SP

What's there?

exfatal

Result: Dropping the Headphone Jack On the Game Boy Advance SP

By far the one of the better decisions Nintendo has done compared to the other shit they've pulled.

Village

I got

Result: Naming The Follow-Up To The Wii The Wii U

Why were all the choices for the pizza toppings garbage. Where's the love for meat lovers and/or Supreme Pizza

Nachos

I got Discontinuing the NES Classic. Sorry, GAF.

The NES Classic was basically a grey box that played old NES games, but it was still incredibly desired. People still really like the original Legend of Zelda and Metroid! So, of course, Nintendo made it extremely hard to find, then discontinued it. If the NES Classic were a pair of Jordans, I'd understand it. But these aren't sneakers, Nintendo's not Nike, and I have no clue why they stopped making this grey box.

I got

Why were all the choices for the pizza toppings garbage. Where's the love for meat lovers and/or Supreme Pizza
Pineapple pizza is the best and I'll fight you about it.

I got "Friend codes on the Switch", and a friend of mine got "Discontinuing the NES Classic" for those curious about all the results one can get.

Rhuidan

Neo Member
Result: Discontinuing The NES Classic

After taking it several times, the answers don't matter, only which space you click. I thought they REALLY knew me!

Alec

Wasn't there a thread here where people named all of these things? Did this article come first?

A "what are you quiz" is a funny idea because they are all hot garbage and I think that's the point. But still...?

Hybris

Seems to be popular, quick someone create a psych profile for GAF

Crocodile

What? No "sticking to cartridges on the N64" or "backstabbing Sony over the Philips CD-I"?

To be fair both these decisions backfired big on them but there were at least defensible reasons for making those decisions (especially the later one). Something like discontinuing the NES Classic, at least right now, makes no sense unless they need the factories to make more Switches (was there even an overlap in resources) or because they are about to make a move with the Virtual Console (but even then I don't think the last one is a good reason).

Fou-Lu

Haha this is amazing. It feels like the questions were written by GAF.

I am Dropping the Headphone Jack On the Game Boy Advance SP.

Top Bottom