• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct September 13th for Switch and 3DS

MTC100

Banned
"Our news is that the 3DS is now dead. We're moving all our efforts to Switch and Virtual Boy for some reason. Weird, huh? Nintendo."

only that the 3DS is pretty much alive, especially in Japan. I truly wonder how long it will be supported but then again, the PS3 was seeing new games roughly a decade after it launched.

LotusHD

Banned
I bet here is where we'll hear about Platinum's Switch ports like Bayo 1/2 and Wonderful 101

Man, there are so many great Wii U games like Smash, 3D World, Tropical Freeze etc that should be brought to the Switch for people who missed out.

MTC100

Banned
Everyone waited for the mods to open up the old one which didn't happen and everybody said we should do a new one but nobody did it, so yeah, thank you. :p
I thought about creating one myself as it's getting close now but then I was too afraid of doing so, so I just took a thread of someone that already got banned, seems safe enough.

partly /s

Hazu

I'm ready for some lovely Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Collector's Edition
that I'll probably never be able to get.

I'm trying to keep my hopes in check all I want is the Secret of Mana collection to come to the west... this year.

MAKE IT HAPPEN NINTENDO AND SE!

Wamb0wneD

Reopenig a thread created by someone banned is not a good idea, because they won't be arount to update the OP.

Eh it's a direct thread, there's not much to update about it. First there's hype, then live spamming where nobody can read anything anyway because it goes so fast and then it gets closed by mods after it derails hours after the thing ended and everbody is posting in the dedicated threads of the direct topics instead.

Wild guesses for surprises:

New Smash and Mario Maker installments being worked on for Switch. Targeting next holiday.

Bayonetta 3 teaser like the first two but Bayonetta stumbles after clash and but opponent stands fine.

Bayonetta 1 and 2 early next year. Separate releases with the first $20 and the second $30.

Wth why is TC banned??

AFAIK There was another thread on this already that flew off the rails and got locked, but the stream is close enough that there really should be another thread.

Not sure if that was even the reason for the ban though. Just commenting as an ill-informed ne'er-do-well

VegiHam

I'm not gonna catch this live; drinking vodka and playing super rabbido bros with my mate. What's the best place to catch it later?

Reopenig a thread created by someone banned is not a good idea, because they won't be arount to update the OP.
I don't think this thread ever got closed and looking at the dates it was a dupe thread that simply sank so no need to lock or merge it.

Don't directs usually have big news in separate threads and a summary thread made afterwards anyway?

Probably because he cursed somebody out in that scalping defense thread
I tried searching post history and got:
expected searchd protocol version 1+, got version '0'
That's probably not supposed to happen.

Oersted

It's so strange that this is longer than the E3 thing.

Hope they didn't ductaped Treehouse and the Direct together.

Bringing things back on track, man I'm excited.

Final bets/predictions anyone? Will Xenoblade 2 make 2017 or not? The thrilling saga is about to reach its conclusion!

Pif

Banned
Are you ready for more of the same that is coming out this year fam???

There is no way they are showing 2018 stuff.

Jb

I'm trying not to get unreasonably hyped (new trailer for SMT V?...) but I'd really like them to announce some new Switch features and apps.

CronoShot

Lezgo.

Hoping for the first Fire Emblem Switch trailer, a Champion's Ballad trailer, the final Odyssey trailer, and one big surprise.

Anything else on top of that is gravy.

kizmah

I see we already got some good news today, Thimbleweed Park is coming to Switch on 21st september. Now please give us Stardew Valley as well Nintendo to tide us over until Odyssey hits.

tolkir

It's time.

5dd.gif

Top Bottom